33

Frost's p.o.v
*************

   Chapter Thirty-three: Bond. James, Bond

You can't technically 'shut up'...

Wat.

You can't shut UP. It's not possible.

Yep. Aaaand, I think I'm losing it.

Why?

Oh, you know. I'm just having a conversation with myself.

But yourself is an interesting person. I actually find it nice talking to you, sometimes.

Why thank you.

"What do you want from me?" I chuckle as I watch the very funny video on low volume.

My chuckles turn into silent laughter. Cole looks up from his book, and over at me as I wheeze. "Oh god," I breathe out, my head lying on Nova's bed.

Cole raises a brow, "What's so funny?"

I show him the ancient vine, and he starts laughing as well. Nova suddenly grabs my hand and I scream, fearing that he's become a zombie and decided that my brains look very delicious.

"What are you watching?" he asks.

"A video..." I say with a pout as I shut my phone off, grabbing his hand gently, "You scared me."

In the back, Cole continues laughing, holding his stomach. He nearly laughs himself into oblivion.

I just love that one laugh where you can't stop laughing, and then you get a headache right after from laughing too hard.

"Why is that so funny?" Cole asks between laughter.

"It's not," Nova sighs, "You just laugh at anything."

My phone buzzes and I see a message from Manon.

Manon: Will you come pick me up?
2:59 p.m

Me: OF COURSE YOU DON'T NEED TO ASK- ill be right over
2:59 p.m

Manon: lmao weirdo!
3:00 p.m

"Hey, I've gotta go pick up Manon, I'll be back," I say to Nova and stand up.

"Don't stay up waiting for me," I joke to Cole and Nova before grabbing my coat, and car keys.

"Will you get me some fries?" Nova asks, "I feel thin from the food here."

I grin, "Taking after me I see. I knew I would rub off on you," I grin again and Cole chuckles. "But yeah, I'll get you some fries."

I start leaving, "Don't expect a whole container!" I call over my shoulder. I walk out of the hospital and inhale the fresh air.

The doctors told us the knife wasn't that deep, but it was deep enough to get stitches. I still don't know why he pulled it out in the first place. I mean, I thought I had some dumb moments!

But anyway, we've been in the hospital for a few days now. Nova can leave in a few more days, they just want to keep him here until he's healed enough to move.

Which is fine with me.

No school equals a happy Frost.

Nova hasn't told me what happened, it's like he refuses to tell me. When Detective Griffeth came to question him, he always made me leave.