★Chapitre : Quarante◆Trois★

Happy Friday people.

Enjoy.😈
*******

☆☆☆☆☆

Everyone has a hidden talent, including killers.

Arden

You never go by yourself. Always have someone watching your ass. For me that person was Nikolaos fucking Vitcenzo. And vise versa.

Our destination: Columbia.

The home of Spanish blood. There were two cultures I loved and the Spanish culture was one out of the two. Before this life, music was it for me. With music came dance but I was never really that good. Until Blue showed me some moves.

On this trip it was going to be just Nikolaos and I. A few body guards here and there. Phanes and the others had stay back to make sure of things. Good outcome was that no one but them knew that we had left.

Looking out the airplane's window the country looked beautiful. Clear blue skies a few white clouds scattered across it. Breathtaking. The sun shined bright in the sky. In Australia it was the rainy season, so I haven't seen the sun for a while.

Lips touched my cheek and I turned to look at the owner of them. He smiled at me, "Your gonna love Columbia." I laughed when he said Columbia with a mocked spanish ascent.

Soon we were landing and excitement rushed through my body like the waves on sandy seashore

Soon we were landing and excitement rushed through my body like the waves on sandy seashore. This was my second time traveling out of Australia and although we were on business, I planned on having fun. At least for one night.

I stripped my coat off of me as I set foot on Columbian soil. It was beastly hot. But I did not mind. Australia was the same in the dry season. But the sun here was different. Hotter.

Nikolaos owned a hotel here so that is where we stayed. He had a side apartment for himself. I was a little worried that some of the workers here could be working for Vito but Niko ensured me that here that was not the case.