Talking

When Blue finally shoved me into his room, we were greeted by an interesting sight. 

Cha looked livid, petals were sticking out of her hair, while Vapor stood behind her, a silent storm of anger rolling off of him as he glared at the back of Cha's head. 

I knew Blue wouldn't ask because he probably didn't care, but hopefully Cha's shitty story would beat mine and make me feel better. 

"What happened to you two?" I asked as Rhett slipped in the door, right before Blue slammed it shut behind him. 

He most definitely was trying to slam the door on him. 

Cha scoffed, "I'm not entirely sure how I ended up face fucking first into a rose bush", Cha started, as anger flared in her eyes, "but one second I was looking at Raymond, the next he was tumbling into me, sending me ass second into a bush" she growled. 

Vapor looked away, his lips twitching just slightly enough to let me know it was completely his fault. 

"Well, how did Raymond fall into you?" I asked, her face went even redder. 

"Some binoculars seemed to have fell from the sky at an amazing speed, hit him in the back of the head and he passed out onto me" Cha snarled. 

Blue snorted. 

Don't laugh, not in front of her. 

"Very unfortunate" Vapor's monotone voice, nearly sent me into a fit, as Cha actually seemed to stop breathing. 

"I hear that happens a lot here, actually" I choke out, while Cha seems to be trying to figure out which one of us she should strangle first. 

"Yes, yes, it was on the news, tourist throw their binoculars and they seem to fly into unsuspecting people. Strange phenomenon" Vapor nodded along, dead serious. 

I bit my lip as Cha slowly turned around and stalked over to the sofa, before dropping down into it. "I hate all of you" was all she said before turning her head and trying to get the petals out of her hair. 

Vapor gave me a bright look, before he followed her and dropped into the seat next to her, his arms easily wounding tight around her waist. 

Blue pressed his large hands into my back, his warmth leaking from his body into my own as he just stood there, with his hands firmly into my shoulder blades. 

The world seemed to slow, just for a second, when he touched me. 

The constant movement that hadn't seemed to slow since he had left me, had finally rolled to a stop. 

It was just him and me. 

And then the bitch shoved. 

I went stumbling forward, eyes wide, just as I tripped and landed face fucking first into the mattress. 

Why me? 

What did I do to deserve this life? 

Or him? 

My own personal demon? 

I slowly lifted my sprained neck and turned to see him perched on the edge of the bed next to me, with a shit eaters grin. 

"What. The. Fuck" I hissed out at him, his smile slowly turned into him baring his teeth at me like a deranged dog. 

"Yes. Katrina. What the fuck. As in, what the fuck was that?" he growled down at me. 

If my eyes got any wider, I swear they would pop out my fucking skull. 

"ME? NO! YOU! I told you fucking so! I fucking told you months ago on that damned island that fucking Godzilla lives, bitch, but did you listen to me? No! I could have been fucking eaten, by that- that- that ... strangely intelligent creature" I snapped up at him, as I climbed onto the bed, the dust and stress sweat covering my body.