nightmares[-luffy x reader-]

》Si, si the first one shot is the stupid, head-ass captain we all adore and love, have fun reading.

Luffy's breath was ragged as he stared down his opponent. He never though that him and his crew would have to face someone as strong as this, stronger than them.

"The infamous, unbeatable Straw Hat Luffy! What a joke!" The man laughed.

Around the two were scattered bodies, some alive some not. Some his crewmates and some not.

"Just give up! After all, I do have the upper hand!" Just then your body hanging by a chain flashed on a screen behind Luffy's opponent.

Luffy's fist clenched seeing your bruised and battered body, a coat of blood covering your whole torso.

"Stop! Let her go you bastard! She doesn't have to be involved in our fight! Aren't we men?!" Luffy yelled, running towards the man who only cackled.

"I said I would make you feel pain!" He yelled back, he reeled his fist back and brought it to meet Luffy's own. "Just like you did to me!"

They brawled for the longest time, and eventually Luffy got tired. But he wouldn't give up.

"So you just don't want to stop...I wonder what would happen if I did...this!" Luffy watched in horror as the man slammed a finger down on the remote he held.

On the screen it displayed your chained up body being electrocuted.

"AH! LUFFY! HELP!" Your yells echoed throughout the whole. He was too mad to hear anything, to mad to even comprehend what he was doing.

"I SAID STOP! YOU FUCKING BASTARD!" This time it was too fast for his opponent to see.

Luffy charged in at the speed of light, bringing his raging fist to the man's face. Bones cracked, yelling ensued, and a serious expression overtook the rubber man's features. Luffy didn't stop with one punch, he was barely even getting started.

"You! You made me and my crew suffer so much! For what?!" He screamed, being his fists down repeatingly. The enemy on the receiving end of his gattling gun attack simply laughed.

He laughed through all the punched that were thrown his way.

"You tried very hard! But your best isn't enough, Straw Hat Luffy!!" With one finally push of the button, your scream was let out once more. The final time Luffy would hear you, ever.

Luffy stopped his attacks and got off of  the male. He stumbled forward, going closer and closer to the screen with the image of you there.