Tsubaki Kaede (Inazuma/GO/CS/Ares/Orion)

Name: Tsubaki Kaede

Name meaning: Tsubaki (Camellia flower) Kaede (Maple Leaf)

Element: Wind

Age: 14 (IE Season 2, Ares, Orion) 15 (IE Season 3) 24 (IE GO/CS)

Positions: Forward (IE Ares, Orion) Midfielder (IE Season 2, Ares, Orion), Defender (IE Ares, Orion) Goalkeeper (IE Ares, Orion), Manager (IE Season 3), Coach (IE GO/CS)

Numbers: 8 (IE Ares) (Forward, Midfielder, Defender, Goalkeeper), 22 (IE Season 2) (Midfielder), 26 (IE Orion) (Forward, Midfielder, Defender, Goalkeeper)

Teams: Raimon (IE Season 2), Ohirume/Taiyou Gakuen (IE Ares & GO/CS), Inazuma Japan (IE Orion)

Appearance: She looks like her twin brother except that her face is slightly chubby than his. Her casual attire consists of a blue shirt, black baggy pants and black sneakers.

Personality: Unlike her twin brother, she is loud and reckless. She can't control her temper and she is aggressive especially when she is being insulted and when others insult her friends and family.

Backstory:
(IE Season 2)
When her brother was disowned, she became depressed almost to the point that she wanted to quit playing soccer. However, unlike her brother, she did not quit because the sport is what makes her remind of the fun times she had with Tatsumi.

(IE Ares)
In this scenario, she is a year younger than Tatsumi.
When the two separated, she became depressed to the point that she suck at playing soccer. To cheer herself up, she plays different sports and do boyish things like skateboarding. However, that did not work. But because of her mother's encouragement, she begins to cheer up and knowing Tatsumi, she knew that he did not want her to be sad. She begins to train playing soccer again. During her 1st year, she became a substitute player. And because of this, she experiences doing all of the positions. Because of this, some called her the "Ultimate Substitue Player" or "Jack of All Trades". Until when she became a 2nd year, she became the captain of their team and was called the "Rising Star".

Hissatsu Techniques

Shoot:
Winding Shot
Camellia Storm
Phantasmal Bloom (Camellia Storm + Balmoong)(w/Ryouta)
Resonance Shoot (w/Tatsumi)
Autumn Storm (w/Tatsumi)

Midfield:
Winding Step
Autumn Dance

Steal:
Sidestep
Camellia Fall

Catch:
Divine Palm
Rho Aias
Gigaton Punch

Crush: Ichirouta Kazemaru (IE/GO/CS), Fubuki Atsuya or Kira Hiroto (The new character in Ares no Tenbin) (Ares)

Others:
-She was once called the "Fallen Star" due to the fact that she suck after being separated from her brother.
-She is always mistaken for Tatsumi because she looks exactly like him.
-Mistaken for being a boy.
-She is a big fan of Raimon's Soccer club, especially Endou and Gouenji.

Yay! IE OCs. Hahaha XD Welp, this is the info for Tsubaki Kaede. Hope you liked it.

-That is all! Yukino Out!