♡Ch.12♡

(Omo sorry guys if i didn't tell you if Hyorin still wearing her glasses and unfortunately YES.) okay back to the story........

Hyorin's POV

I woke up because I heard Jungkook shouted from downstairs.

"HYORIN!!!" He shouted.

"Wait!" I shouted back.

Then I go to downstairs and see Jungkook is sitting at the couch crossing his arms and legs.

"Where's my food?" He said while glaring at me.

He just woke up i could see in his face, Omo he is so cute.

I go back to the reality when Jungkook grabbed my hair and forcefully grabbed my chin to face him.

"Didn't i give you the rules, Why are you not following those?! WHY?!" He yelled and i was startled when he yelled at my face.

"S-sorry" I said while my tears starting to form.

Then he start dragged me to the kitchen and push me that cause me to fall.

"10 minutes GO!" He said and I slowly get up and just looked for the pancake mixed to make a pancake.

After i finish cooking i heard a timer?! Wth!

"Where's my food?" He said while glaring at me, He's Scary but hot af.

"H-here" I said while handling him his plate then he go to the dining area.

Then i go sat infront of him to eat but suddenly he go to the kitchen sink and eat there.

I felt something wet in my eyes while I'm eating.

"What the- Why am i crying to a boy who doesn't care about me?." I mumbled while sobbing.

After i finished to eat and wash the dishes i see Jungkook getting irritated by his tie.

"Let me help" I said and he just sigh and nodded while rolling his eyes.

Jungkook's POV

I looked at her, her black hair, her dark brown eyes, her beautiful nose, her milk skin, and her kissable lips, OH NO WAY!

Then our eyes met in 3 seconds and she quickly broke our eye contact.

Why didn't i notice her beauty earlier.

She's looking down while blushing.

Tsk! Stop blushing i know that i'm too handsome.

"W-what time i-is your d-dismissal?" She said while stuttering, Aww kyeopta.

"Can you stop stuttering? 5:30 pm." I stated.

"What happened to your hands?!" I said while holding it.

She looked so shocked.

"No it's okay" She said.

"I'm sorry" I said looking down.

"Did you just-" She said while squealing, she's jumping up and down on the coach.

"Yah! Calm down!" I said to her while offering my hand.

But suddenly she jump to me and we fall on the floor.

I realized that I'm above her and she is on the floor , we looked at each other for a minute.

She pushed me and get up then she looked at the clock.

"Uh you're late already" She said while pointing at the clock.