18: Jealous Jennie

Lisa was on her way to their set for Chaeyoung's photoshoot. Jisoo gave her the address, she said Rosé likes simple views so she assumed it is a high places just like Jennie.

She remembered her second shoot with Jennie. That wonderful place where you can see the whole city. You can almost touch the sky. Lisa smiled at the thought but a call disturbed her thought. She saw Chaeyoung is calling so she answered it.

"Where are you?" Rosé asked.

"I'm almost there, Chaeng."

"Well, make it faster. You're late, Manoban." She can hear the frustration in Rosé's voice.

"Sorry, Ma'am. I'll be there shortly." She chuckles.

"Make it fast." Then Rose hung up the phone.

-

"Sorry, I'm late. Let's get started?" Lisa bowed on the other staffs whose busy preparing the things they needed.

They are in a rooftop with a nice view.

Rosé then went to her. "Do I look good?" She asked then turned around to show her dress to Lisa.

Lisa whistles while looking at Rosé's outfit. She's wearing a black sando and agrey and white stripes coat with matching a slit skirt with the same design.

"Damn girl, you're gorgeous. Wanna be mine?" Lisa joked then received a slap on her arm from Rosé.

"I'm already taken. Sorry." Rosé then stuck her tongue out.

"Oh? Who's your boyfriend?" Lisa was shocked of the new information.

"Girlfriend actually.. soon to be girlfriend." Rosé then smiled.

Lisa was more even shocked. "So Rosé likes girls?"

"What a hoe." Lisa jokingly rolled her eyes then she again received a slap on her arm from Rosé.

-

"It's a wrapped! We're done for today, guys! Good job!" As usual of Lisa's line after their shoot. She was bowing to the staffs when Rosé came to her.

"Hey, you wanna come?" Rosé asked.

"To where?" Lisa then packed her things to her bag.

"At Jisoo's. Jennie's there." Rosé then observed Lisa's reaction. How she stiffened when she mentioned Jennie's name.

"I..don't think I can?" Lisa then scratched her head.

"Oh, come on. Why not?"

"Jiyong is waiting for me to my condo." She said making Rosé's eyes widened.

"Y..you guys live toge..ther?" She nervously asked. She's thinking alot of things right now.

"What if Jiyong is her boyfriend?"
"What about Jennie?"
"I am a fan of Jenlisa!"

"Yes, mom decided to. She's like my brother so don't worry." Lisa saw Rosé reaction when she asked the question.

"But why did your mom insisted to?" Rose was confused.