Blackpink House. # 1.

It's been around a month since the four girls had moved into their Blackpink house for BPTV, and to say they've gotten comfortable was an understatement. They've been living together for so long, that they've become one loud dysfunctional family, and moving into a new house, changed nothing.

The sound of a loud vacuum brought Jennie out of her sleep, followed by the sound of giggles. She groaned and covered her head with a pillow in attempt to minimize the sound.

She closed her eyes and pretended to still be asleep when her door opened. She could always tell which member it was by the way they entered the room.

Lisa was playful and loud and would often jump or crawl on top of her. Chaeyoung was cautious and quiet, often respectful of the others rest. And Jisoo, well she—

"Jendeukie, Jendeuk, Jendeukie, Jendeuk!"

Jisoo sang her way into the room before crawling on top of Jennie. If it was the other members she would just sit by them and shake them awake, but Jennie has always been tiny bit closer with Jisoo.

It didn't mean she loved Lisa and Chaeyoung any less, she just wasn't in love with them.

Kim Jisoo on the other hand, Jennie had definitely come to terms that she was in fact deeply In love with their oldest member.

She hid her smile under the pillow as Jisoo climbed into her bed cuddles into her.

Jisoo was oblivious to Jennie's feelings and Jennie didn't know if she was relieved or sad about it. Jennie didn't want to say anything because her friendship with Jisoo and Blackpink meant too much to her.

Only lately had she been questioning whether she should tell Jisoo. Since they haven't been given any news from their boss and sitting around, she's been wondering what it would be like to date. To date Jisoo more specifically.

YG didn't allow dating, but Jennie couldn't help who she's fallen in love with.

Jisoo slipped under the covers and wrapped her arm around Jennie's waist. The thing about Jisoo is that if you ask her to wake someone up, she'll just end up in their bed and sleeping too.

Jennie did her best to keep a straight face as Jisoo pokes her in the cheek.

"Hajima," Jennie mumbles out.

"Get up," Jisoo smiles. She moves the pillow off of Jennie and crawls on top of her.

Jennie can only smile as she wraps her arms around Jisoo's waist. The clingy behaviour was normal to them so Jisoo never thought anything of it.

Jennie wanted nothing more than to lean up and kiss all over her face but she couldn't, because they're friends, and friends don't kiss. Sure she's kissed Jisoo's cheek from time to time, but playfully, and always after Lisa does it first, so it's not as obvious.

"Mmm you're so warm. Do you feel sick?" Jisoo muffled into her neck.

"No, I'm just really hot." Jennie says smugly.

"I know that already," Jisoo smiles lifting her head to wink at her.

Jennie blushes and looks away from her before she does something stupid.

Jisoo giggles and pinches one of her cheeks making Jennie whine.

"You're supposed to be waking Jennie up, Jisoo Unnie!" Chaeyoung shouts from the other room.

"Whyyy?" Jennie whines. "It's not like we have a damn comeback schedule." She mumbles.

Jisoo frowns heading her words and cups her cheeks. "Jendeuk please don't be sad." She says. "We'll Get our comeback. You just have to be patient."