Ch 13. I'll take care of you.

A/N: Sorry for not updating. I had a terrible hangover on Sunday, and didn't write.

•••

The next morning Jisoo walked into the MI6 headquarters with a pink stuffy nose and tired eyes. She took a seat at a lunch table with her friend they all turned to look at her.

"You look terrible." Lisa says making Jisoo scowl at her.

"Lisa." Rosé scolds giving her a nudge.

"What? You look like a member of the walking dead Unnie." Lisa says.

Jisoo lifts her arm to punch her but Jin grabs her arm and sets it down. "Are you not feeling well?" He asks.

Jisoo shakes her head and lays it down on the table.

"You should go home. It looks to me like you have a head cold." Rosé says.

"I can't. I'm guarding Jennie in less than....30 minuets." Jisoo mumbles, pausing to look at her watch.

"I'll take it for you." Lisa shrugs. "Go home."

"And when we mean home, we mean your actual apartment Jisoo. Not the dorms here. You haven't been in your actual apartment for months." Jin says. "Let's go. I'll drive you."

"Fine." Jisoo sighs, not really one to defy her brother.

•••

Jennie was surprised, and a little sad to see Lisa walk into her house, an hour later.

"Hi Lisa. Where's Jisoo?" Jennie asks.

"She's at home. Sick." Lisa answers.

"What?"

"Yeah, You should have see her, she's looks like death."

"Oh no," Jennie sighs, knowing that it was from standing out in the rain yesterday. "Lisa...um could we possibly go see her?"

"Jisoo?"

"Yeah." Jennie nods.

"I guess, I mean technically you are the boss and I'm supposed to follow you around." Lisa shrugs. "So if that's what you want to do, then that's what we'll do."

"Great! I'll be right back!" Jennie smiles before running to her room.

Lisa shakes her head at the sight. "She's totally in love with Jisoo." She smiles.

•••

Jisoo's eyes popped open, hearing the sound of knocking on her bedroom door. Which meant that whoever it was got into her house without a problem, so it was one of four people. Rosé, Lisa, her brother of her sister.

"Come in," Jisoo rasps out from her pile of blankets on the bed. As soon as she had gotten home she took some medicine and passed out onto her bed.

Her eyes are closed to soothe the pounding in her head and she hears the door cream open before the weight on the bed shifts.

She recognizes the familiar scent and Jisoo opens her eyes to see Jennie sting next to her.

"I'll be back." Jennie whispers, but Jisoo grabs her hand to stop her. "What is it?"

Jisoo silently puts Jennie's hand onto her cheek and Jennie gasps, "Does your head hurt? Should I bring a wet cloth?" Jennie asks and Jisoo shakes her head and pulls Jennie downwards for a kiss.

Jennie hums in surprise but otherwise stays put. Jisoo pulls away and strokes her cheek.

"I missed you." Jisoo whispers.