Blackpink House. # 2.

"Where are you going?" Jisoo asks seeing Jennie with her bag.

"To the gym." Jennie says looking up from her phone. "Wanna come?"

"Yeah, wait for me!" Jisoo says before going to her room.

Jennie nodded and sat on the couch while she waited.

"Yo!" Lisa says walking into the room with Chaeyoung on her back. "Wait are you leaving?"

"Yeah, I'm going to the gym," Jennie says. "Jisoo is coming too. Think you too can handle yourselves?" She smiles.

"Mhm. We'll watch a movie or something, right Rosie?" Lisa says looking behind her.

"Yes!" Rosé says happily.

"I'm done!" Jisoo says coming out of her room wearing a track jacket over her sports bra.

"Wow, are you going to the gym or the club?" Lisa wiggles her brows. "I'm just kidding you look good."

"Jennie," Jisoo says snapping her finger in her face, "ready to go?"

Jennie snaps out of her staring contest with Jisoo's abs and looks up, "Huh?"

"Ready to go?" Jisoo chuckles.

"Uh y-yeah lets go," Jennie says standing up.

Jisoo grabs her hand and pulls her downstairs. "Cool, lets go. Bye Maknae's, behave yourselves!" She waves.

As soon as their gone Lisa grabs the remote and flops onto the couch. Chaeyoung moves her legs aside and puts them over her lap.

"Hold on, hold on." Lisa says, she flips her body so that her head is resting her head in Chaeyoung's lap. "Way better." She sighs.

They pick a movie and watch in silence. Rosé runs her fingers through Lisa's hair as she watches.

"Do you think Jennie unnie likes Jisoo?" Rosé asks.

"What do you mean?" Lisa says.

"I don't know, I just have that feeling." Rosé says.

"Mm Maybe. We've known each other for so long that I think it's only natural to develop some sort of feeling of affection, don't you think?" Lisa says still watching the TV.

"Do you have a crush on anyone?" Rosé asks curiously.

"Yes." Lisa shrugs.

"Mm Who is it?"

"I'm not telling."

"Why? Because it's Jennie unnie?" Rosé says. "You do think she's sexy, I know that. You've said so on multiple occasions."

"Jennie is sexy." Lisa says turning to look up at her. "But all of our members are." She says.

"Then why won't you just tell me?" Rosé asks.

"Do you really wanna know?" Lisa asks, sitting up and leaning in closely to her face.

Chaeyoung swallows thickly before nodding.

"Well...she's tall," Lisa whispers huskily as she moves closer. "Brunette...a great dancer..."

Chaeyoung was watching Lisa very carefully as the girl continues to lean in closer, to the point their faces were almost touching.

Lisa ticks a strand of hair behind her ear and leans in to whisper in it. "It's...me." She says before pulling away in a fit of giggles.

"Yah Lalisa!" Chaeyoung shouts pushing her away.

Lisa laughs and grabs her arms before leaning forward and kissing her cheek. "Sorry Rosie but it's a secret!"

"You're the worst!" Chaeyoung laughs.

•••

Jennie was having trouble focusing on her workout because of Jisoo. She had taken her jacket off so now Jennie could see even more of her.

She was doing sit ups while Jisoo held her feet down with her knees. Her eyes were focused on a drop of sweat that had run down the side of Jisoo's face and down her neck.

Jennie felt hot and she knew it wasn't from the workout.

"100 more." Jisoo says.

"What?" Jennie laughs.

"Come on."

"I can't do a hundred more Jisoo."

"Why not?"

When Jennie sat up Jisoo's face was significantly closer to her. She could practically feel her breath on her lips as they looked into each other's eyes.

Jisoo's eyes closed but Jennie just couldn't bring herself to do it. So she laid back down with a sigh.

Jisoo opened her eyes and did her best to recover from their almost kiss. She looked around nervously before getting off of her.

Jennie watched as Jisoo stood up and put her jacket back on. She sighed as regret washed over her. She should have just kissed her.

Pabo Jennie. Opportunity missed. She scolds herself.

•••

After their workout, Jisoo and Jennie decided to take the public transit home since it was faster, and neither felt like walking.

Jennie held Jisoo's hand as they walked onto the bus. It was almost lunch so it was a bit crowded and there weren't any seats left.

"I guess we just have to stand." Jennie shrugs.

Jisoo nodded and they both stood by the pole in the middle of the crowded bus.

"Do you think we have any food at home?" Jisoo asks.

"I'm not sure," Jennie says. "Why are you hungry?" She asks and Jisoo nods. "I'll make you something."

"Thanks Jendeuk, But you don't—"

The bus brakes suddenly and Jisoo's body jolts forward and her lips press onto Jennie quickly before moving back into place.

"Sorry guys!"

Jisoo's eyes were wide as she covered her lips and Jennie blinked with a stunned look on her face.

A little boy started giggling, having seen the whole exchange.

"Joonhan, it's rude to laugh." His mother scolds before giving Jisoo and Jennie an apologetic smile.

"But they like each other." He giggles further.

Jisoo and Jennie were blushing to the max and luckily they reached their stop. Jisoo waves quickly before following Jennie off the bus.

Jennie was speed walking to avoid anything that just took place. Her lips were still tingling even from the little kiss, and it unnerved her a little. If that's what she felt with a small kiss what would she feel with a real one.

"Jennie!" Jisoo says following after her. "Wait! Wait for me!"

Jennie closes her eyes and stops walking. Jisoo grabs her hand and turns her so that they were facing each other.

"I'm sorry." Jisoo says and Jennie's brows furrow. "I'm sorry for kissing you. I didn't mean to."

Jennie lets out a sigh and gives her hand a squeeze. "It's okay Jisoo. It was an accident."

"We're okay then?"

"Yes Jisoo. We're okay." Jennie smiles softly.