Chapter 11

**Taehyung's POV** 

After the long struggle of trying to figure out how to turn on the shower, I finally got in. I decided that I'm going to take this chance to clean myself very well. I've never had a shower this long in my life. I found the soap and used it to wash myself. I watched as the dirt that was previously on me went down the drain along with the warm water. After doing the same to my hair with the shampoo, I sat on the ground of the shower, taking this time to relax under the warm flow. I don't want to anger Jungkook too much because he was nice enough to let me out of the cell. I'm the only one insane enough to stay here willingly. Even though I'm still afraid of Jungkook, he still treats me better than my parents did. I turned the water off, feeling somewhat relaxed for once and got out of the shower. I spotted a towel hanging from a bar on the wall and grabbed it to dry myself off. Once I finished, I put the clothes that I brought with me on. I wonder if Jungkook actually stayed out there and waited the whole time. I twisted the knob of the door, opening it. Okay, he actually did wait. He was laying on the bed while looking at his phone. The sight didn't last for long because he sat up within the blink of an eye. He was now staring at me. Not knowing what to do, I just stood there.

" Come here. " He said, standing up. I followed him as he headed towards the door. We exited the room, now back to walking around his overly large house. We went back down the stairs, ending up in the kitchen. He pulled one of the chairs away from the table as I watched confused. I'm not quite sure what he's doing. 

" Sit here. I'll be right back. Don't you dare move. " He stated before walking off. I sat in the chair, taking this time to examine the room better. The kitchen had grey, smooth tile with matching counters. The fridge and other appliances were black and expensive looking. The table was a made of glass with a silver hanging thing with lights above it. He really did have a nice house. I felt like I don't belong here. Soon, Jungkook returned with a container of things. I curiously looked at the items as he pulled them out. I widened my eyes and jumped out of the chair. I crouched behind the counter that was in the middle of the kitchen. 

" Why did you run? " He asked, still standing by the chair I was previously in. 

" T-that's a blade. " Blades scare me. 

" They're scissors. " He said. 

" Which is a blade. " I responded. 

" Why are you afraid of them? " I heard him ask. 

" Blades cut you and it hurts. " He hummed at my answer. 

" I don't plan on cutting you with them. " He said, walking over to me. 

" Then what are you using it for? " I asked. 

" To cut your hair because it's not well cut and it's bothering me. " He stated. That's probably because I cut it myself. I looked up at him from my spot on the floor. 

" Are you sure your not going to hurt me? " 

" Yes. If I cut you it's going to make my senses go crazy. That's how you ended up here in the first place. " He said. I shakily rose from my spot, making my way back over to the chair. My breath sped up as I watched him pick up the scissors and a comb. 

" Close your eyes. " He said. I listened, closing my eyes tightly while still shaking. I flinched when I felt the comb enter my hair. 

" Don't do that. I might accidentally cut you. " I tried my best to keep still, even though my heart was racing. I panicked on the inside at the sound of the scissors cutting as it was really close to me. I have no idea how long this went on for, but I opened my eyes when there were no snipping sounds for a bit. He was staring at me while moving my hair around with his hand.