63 ~ parents

Next chapter Draco will come back into the story x

-

You looked at the house infront of you. Was this it? The house was a normal family home. It had a small frontyard with a fence around it and a small path towards the door. Besides the path were two pieces of grass with some flowers.

The front door was brown, and the rest of the outside of the house was white with accents. You could see that the house had 2 floors and an attic. You judged that by looking at the windows.

You slowly walked over the path and took a deep breath before knocking on the door. There was no turning back now. The door opened and a woman stood behind the door. She looked like the woman in the pictures but she was slightly older.

'Y/M/N Y/L?' You asked, doubting a bit.

'Yes.. that's me.' She asked.

'Hi.. Y/N Y/L.. pleasure.' You said nervously.

She looked at you in shock and stepped back a bit. You reached into your backpack and grabbed the picture. You handed it to her.

'Oh my god.. Y/N.. look at you..'

She got tears in her eyes. She didn't care about the fact that it might be a little awkward. She immediately hugged you while yelled inside to tour father. He hurried into the hallways and lokked at the scene. You hugged your mother back.

'Our baby.. our girl is back.' She cried.

She let you go and you saw a man. He looked at lot like the man in the picture.

'This can't be real.. no..'

'It's true, here look.' Your mother said while handing him to picture. He looked at you and then at the picture.. then back at you. You smiled slightly.

'You're all grown up now.. You look so much like me/your mother. (Again, personal so :P).'

He stepped down and you hugged him. He looked at you and hugged you back.

'Please come in.' You mother said.

You walked inside after her. You looked around. You were standing in a hallway. On the left side there was a stair up and a door that led to, what you thought, the toilet. There was another door that led to the living room. Your mother closed the door and you walked into the living room.

Against the left wall hung a tv with a couch and a chair in front of it. There was also a small wooden table for drinks. Next to the tv was a fireplace. On top of that were some old moving pictures. You looked at them. You were sure that you were on them.. when you were a baby.

'You can step closer if you want.' You mother said while walking towards them.

You followed her towards them.

'We always had them here. We could never get rid of them. That way you were always here.'

There was one picture of you smiling at the camera. You couldn't be older then a few weeks in that picture. There was another picture of you, your mum and dad and one with you, your adoption parents and your parents.

'What were their real names?'

'Amber and Maxwell Stevens (if one of your parents is called like this then they're called different).' Your mother said.

You looked around. Your dad caught your eye. He was standing in the doorpost, leaning against the side. He looked at you and your mother. You past him a smile.

'Are you okay?' Your mother asked him.

He nodded. He looked at you.

'I'm glad you're back.' He smiled at you. 'Although I can hardly believe it.'

'Well it's real.. I'm here.' You smiled. 'Thanks to Hagrid.'

Your mother grinned.

'I haven't heard that name is ages.' She smiled. 'That reminds me.. do you want some tea?'

You nodded and you mother told you to sit down. You dad sat down opposite of you.

'So.. what house are you in?' He asked you.

'Gryffindor.' You smiled.

'Ah, like your mum.' He smiled.

'I already said that to Y/F/N after you were born. He was convinced you'd be a ravenclaw.' You mother smiled while putting down some tea and sitting down.

'Guess you were wrong dad.' You grinned while grabbing some tea.

A smile grew on your father's face the second you called him dad. You took a sip of your tea before you noticed it. Your mother smiled at you proudly.

'What? Did I say something?' You asked them.

'We just missed you.. we missed so much of your life. No one ever called us mum or dad. Your father is just happy to hear it.' Your mother explained.

'I'm glad to be here. I'm here with my actual parents.. I'm sort off safe-'

'Weren't you safe then?' Your father immediately asked.

'Well.. I'm friends with Harry Potter.. when I opened your letters I was after Voldemort-'

'Don't say his name.' Your dad said.

'Calm down dear.' Your mother said. 'Harry Potter, huh? Is he really that cool? Is his scar small or visible? How good is he at magic?'

'Is it really the time to fangirl now?' Your father sighed.

You giggled before taking another sip from your drink.

'He's very nice. I only joined them to get back to someone. Of course meeting you was the plan. But after the war... But I wanted to make sure I met you before the chance of you dying would get bigger.'

'That chance is always present.. even though he seems to find killing Harry more important than killing us.' Your mother said.

'Probably.' You sighed.

You took another sip of your tea.

'Where did you want to go then?' Your father asked you.

You looked up. You wanted to tell them but you didn't know what they would think if you'd say Draco Malfoy. But you didn't want keep it from them.

You grabbed your bag and reached into it. You grabbed the picture you had of Draco and handed it to your father.

'I feel like I know this guy..'

Your mother grabbed the picture and looked at it.

'His name is Draco, Draco Malfoy.'

The both looked up.

'Malfoy? As in Lucius Malfoy? The death eater family?' Your mother asked you.

You nodded.

'Y/N you do realise that that is a suicide mission.' Your father said to you.

'Well.. I know but.. He's sort of my boyfriend. I have to know if he's okay.'

'You're dating a death eater?!' Your father asked.

'Okay listen.. I didn't know he was a death eater. I didn't even know i was a pure-blood or adopted when I started dating him. I found out last school year. I didn't even know you were being hunteded by.. You-know-who. I know you have bad experienced with his family but he is different. He doesn't want to be a death eater. He's so sweet to me.. I really wish you could meet him.'

It was quiet for a second.

'Well as long as your happy and do betray us it's fine.' Your mother said. 'But I do want to meet him.. after this war.' Your mother said.

'Of course.' You smiled.

The subject soon changed. You told your parents stories from Hogwarts, things about you and they told you things about themselves. It was amazing to get to know them and you could stay at their house for awhile. You were happy that you took this step..