7.

*play tone then enjoy update*

Khushi turned towords others and found all staring at khushi with there open mouth and widen eyes and standing like statue ...khushi knew what was coming her way and she was not at all scared of that .She knew one or other day this people will come to know about arush and aanya and she was prepared to face these people and she knows how to handle this people ...but khushi can't let any small damage happen to her babies , aanya and arush were hardly 2 years and still unaware of crule world .For both of them there mumma, nana , nani and badi nani were everything. Those two don't even know to talk properly and khushi can't let her babies near to such heartless man .

Focusing on raizarda family back , khushi stood at her place prepared to answer all there questions. She looked chilled unlike people standing opposite to her shock was clearly written on there face .

It was payal who broke the silence . Payal took a step ahead and asked "mumma ...who ..what is happening khushi"she asked hoping she heard whatever was lie .

" what is happening "khushi said rasing eyebrow

" that what is happening " payal asked again .While rest were still able to digest what they heard was lie .

" what .what is happening jiji"khushi played along knowing very will what her sister was asking her .

" that who are they " payal pointed towards were twins ran .

"Why there were calling u mumma "payal said added .

This is what khushi wanted to hear and she said cooly" arush and aanya ,my kids " there was silence again .everyone looked at khushi as if they were seeing ghost.

" come again khushi, this is not joke .who are they "payal asked again hoping it's lie .

"Why would I lie about my kids " khushi asked sounding confused .before payal could ask again twins ran towards there mummaa.

"Aaah babies look who is here to meet my babies " khushi said seeing twins coming to living room .

"Come here babies ...today we got guest in home ...its payal masi to meet arush and aanya "khushi said bringing both of them near her .Both stood infront of there mumma staring at everyone .

"Payal masi this is arush and arush it's yours masi and payal masi it's aanya she is younger to arush and aanya baby it's payal masi " khushi made her baby's understand bending to there height pointing at payal who stood rooted at her place staring at kids .

Kids were clueless to do what , they simply stood near there mumaa watching everyone as if it there new found interest.