4|

Hi this is going to be intense AND I'M EXCITED

•••••••••••••
《 Kim Taehyung 》

The boys were speechless as the two familiar faces walked into the kitchen. One had a huge grin on his face and the other looked like he wanted to go back to sleep.

"Hello there" Jimin said cheekily ruffling his hair a bit. They were dressed up, Jimin in a longer sleeved black shirt with ripped denim jeans and boots while Taehyung had on tight black pants and matching beige shoes and beige shirt. Jin almost dropped the spatula he was cooking with.

"Where are you two going?"
"TAE"

Jin and Jungkook sounded off at the same time. Jungkook pulled the boy in for a hug, Taehyung slowly hugging the boy back.

He felt bad for ignoring everyone. It wasn't their fault he hadn't found a soulmate yet. Taehyung pulled away from the boy before nodding to everyone.

"I just wanted to say that I'm sorry I've been acting weird. It had nothing to do with any of you and shouldn't have pushed you away. I promise to stop and come around" Taehyung said watching as they all smiled at the boy. Namjoon opened his mouth to say something when he was suddenly cut off.

"You still didn't answer me. Where are you two going?" Jin asked watching as Jimin laughed nervously towards him.

"Well I thought maybe Taehyung could use a night out on the town" Jimin said watching as Jin shook his head no immediately.

"He just came out of nowhere after a few weeks and you expect me to just let him go "out on the town"," Jin said looking at the two, Taehyung dropping his head in embarrassment.

"Besides Rhi is coming over with Ari" Jin continued gesturing to the food he was making.

"But hyung-" Jimin started but Jin held his hand up to him.

"No more Jimin " He countered. Jimin shrunk defeated, pouting horrendously.

"I don't want to be here when the girls are over " Taehyung spoke up which made everyone's mouths drop. Jin felt his eye twitch lightly looking at Taehyung.

"And why not?" Jin asked watching as Taehyung immedielty backed down at his tone.

"Nevermind Hyung" Taehyung grumbled going to the living room and plopped down on the couch. He didn't want to argue with Jin but it would only hurt more to see his friends soulmates around.

And it didn't help that as soon as he sat down the doorbell rang.

Taehyung's leg tapped nervously as he heard the front door being opened. He heard the sickly sweet voice of Ari as she said hellos, most likely going right to Hoseok. He heard more talking and knew Rhi had walked in. Laughing filled the air and he was pretty sure he heard Yoongi say that Jin was in the kitchen.

He heard footsteps and looked up just in time to see Rhi walk through the living room door. Her eyes met his, her smile widening at him.

"Taehyung-ahh" She said happily waving to him. His heart dropped at the woman in front of him. When the boys first met her, her beauty made everyone stop for a second. She was nice, smart, and funny. Anything you could think of and Taehyung felt weird when he said hello for the first time. He thought she was his soulmate. He had walked up to her dream like and shook her hand... but there was nothing.

Nothing...until she met Jin.

When they shook hands they immediately pulled away quickly, both hissing in pain. The marks. Marks on their forearms and Taehyung felt his heart drop.

"Taehyung?" Her voice called out and he blinked his eyes snapping out of his day dream. He felt his heart grow shallow as he narrowed his eyes at her.

"Jin is in the kitchen" He spoke harshly and Rhi's heart tightened looking at the glaring man in front of her. Why was he upset?

"Taehyung what's wron-" She started but jumped as he stood up quickly walking towards her.

"Are you deaf? I said he's in the kitchen. Leave me the hell alone" Taehyung yelled but stopped once he saw her eyes widened in fear. Tears formed in her eyes and she tried to stop her quivering chin.

Jin was the first to pull him back away from her. Namjoon pushed Jin back by his shoulders quickly as the older boy raised his fist .

"What is wrong with you?" Jin yelled at him quickly turning and pulling Rhi to his chest. Her head dug into him, his arms wrapping around her. Although Taehyung felt terrible for causing her to fear him, he felt the jealousy rise in his chest watching Jin hold her close to him.

"Get the hell out" Jin's sour words stopped everyone. Never had they seen him so mad. Taehyung's heart dropped knowing he messed up big time. He looked around to see the others boys in shock at his actions. Namjoon only looked disappointed.

Taehyung quickly broke free from Namjoons grip and bolted out the front door. Not waiting for anyone's reactions.

He didn't know how he was going to come back from this one.

••••••••••••

OOOOF

Share,like, & comment 💕💕
-Rhi