Chapter Twenty

20

::Kylie's POV::
I opened my eyes slowly.

The first thing I saw was Tyler's sleeping face.
Aww. He was so cute. His hair was in a bunch of different directions and his light breathing filled the room. I'd began to love sleeping with him every night, but I had a feeling Ms. Thompkins would soon become suspicious if we continued being so careless.
I peeked my head over his body to see what time it was on the alarm clock.
Two fifty-eight in the morning.
I guess I should have suspected that it was the middle of the night from the brilliant moonlight that poured into the massive windows.
The room was gray with touches of midnight blue and indescribably enormous. How large ONE persons room was showed once again how blessed this family was. And the smell... The smell of Tyler's room drove my hormones into a frenzy every time I stepped in here. It was this woodsy, musky scent that I couldn't get enough of. It clinged to Tyler wherever he went, so just imagine being in his room! One whiff of him and I was a complete goner, which probably played a factor of why we were always in his room and never mine. *gasp* He knew my weaknesses already!
I laid back down for a moment and just tried to relax. I wanted Tyler so bad right now. The mere thought of his abs.. UGH his abs. Okay Kylie. Breathe. I was undeniably in heat right now and all the things that I wanted to do to him ran throughout my mind.
We really hadn't done anything since we were in Florida, but that wasn't my choice. If it was up to me, we'd be 'together' every single night. Day in and day out. In the morning before breakfast, during lunch, after dinner, WHENEVER.
Unfortunately for my hormonal body, he wanted to take things slow. Boys and their stupid respect.
Next, I reluctantly removed his muscular arm from around me. I had successfully done so, but now here came the hard part.
I carefully slid my leg from around his waist, knowing that one wrong move would surely wake him up. Since we'd gotten together, he apparently 'couldn't sleep' unless my leg was wrapped around his waist.
I completed this task and cautiously sat up. And that's when..
"And where do you think you're going?" I heard a raspy voice ask. It was extremely sexy, but I wasn't going to tell him that. I was trying to get OUT of the room, not stay forever... Which now that I thought about it, didn't sound that bad after all.
"The restroom," I said bluntly.
He chuckled. "Liar. You're trying to sneak out of my room again aren't you? Am I just a booty call to you?" Tyler joked.
Such the comedian. When did he take situations seriously you ask? When a time comes, I'll be the first person to let you know.
I sighed and looked at him. And when I did, I wished I never would have. The sheets revealed his rock hard abs, that I desperately wanted too much right now. I stared for so long that he had probably already noticed my peeping eyes on his torso.
"You got me," I stated and turned back around to put on my leggings.
"So I am just a booty call. Noted," He asked with sarcasm thick in his voice.
I got up and walked over to his side of the bed. By this time, he'd sat up; So when I came over, he was able to grab my hand and force me to sit in his lap.
"I can't keep sleeping in here with you," I told him.
"Why not? You don't like it?"
"Nooo, it's not necessarily that," I said as his hands traveled up and down my thigh.
"Then what?" He whispered in my ear. "Because I know you like sleeping next to me."
I hated how much utter control he had over me. One touch in the right place, or even a whisper in my ear could make me go wild. I'd never experienced something like this before. He knew exactly how to push my 'buttons.'
I quickly stood up and backed up towards the door. In a quick second, Tyler was up too. He was cornering me and as soon as I tried to turn around and open the door, his arms were trapping both sides of my body. But then again, I really didn't want to move. His 6 pack was pressed against my stomach while his nose lingered close to my neck.
I could feel his cool, steady breaths against my skin and I couldn't tell how my body would react from close contact with him like this.
I couldn't let him win, not again. Even if I wanted him to.
I wrapped my arms around his neck and placed my lips on his ear, kissing it delicately. His arms fell from around me and I knew then, he was slowly falling into my spell.
I kept up the act as I used one hand to moved up and down the side of his stomach. Next, I kissed his lips. They were extremely soft and I had forgotten that quickly what I was really trying to do.