Chapter Thirty Three: Foreward

Vivian and Cecilia: Vivian and Cecilia stay together, and manage to stay close and happy even though Vivian decided on college far away, they're enjoying their last year together and plan to make the distance work anyway. 

Vivian and Viper: Vivian and Viper seem closer now than ever, even though he's dating her best friend. They still spend their Sunday's with their mother and Blake for lunch, and even have an apartment together. Savannah and Cecilia are welcome anytime they'd pleaes. Viper's back in high school, and finishing his senior year with Vivian to graduate and head to college along side of her. 

Viper and Savvy: Savvy remains faithful to Viper alone, and Viper quit partying and dating girls for the advantage he held over them. He managed to keep her happy, and she keeps him in check. 

Savannah and Vivian: Savannah and Vivian are the best of friends, and host girls nights, plus one at the apartment. They plan to attend the same college, and Viper and Vivian. 

Cecilia and Savannah: Savvy patched an everlasting friendship with Vivian and Cecilia both. The three of them are impossible to separate. 

Mom and Blake: Mom and Blake remain happily married, and mom managed to find a way to create a friendship with the Kid's father to create a more stable relationship. The house is open to him when he's in town. 

-Thank you for the votes, and the comments, and reading this far! You're the reason I write!

-Kasi:)