54. KARMA - a boomarang

Chapter 54

Siya's POV:

        It's been two days since the incident, my sole healed and I started walking. I was totally annoyed and irritated because of the devil I married and the devil I gave birth. They are too much.

          "Please... Show some mercy and eat. I beg you. You didn't eat properly in the morning also baby, then how will you grow fast and become a strong girl? Eat Ari." I begged my daughter to have her lunch. I have been feeding her since two hours, but she didn't even complete half of her food, I feel like crying.

             On the other hand, I was calling Arjun for lunch since the same two hours but he didn't turn up. I called my maid and told her "Call your sir for lunch, tell him if he didn't turn up in five minutes I'll burn his office and also he need to take the couch for a week." She smiled slightly but went to inform Arjun. Right within five minutes he came to the dining.

   Wife power!

          I glared at him he gave me an apologetic grin and kissed my cheek, he have been working from home and as promised he didn't left us alone a second. Ari jumped on him and gave him a kiss while I slumped on the table tired.

    God! Show me a way to feed my daughter.

     I served Arjun his food and he started eating, he tried talking to me but my one glare shut him out. This father and daughter duo irritates the hell out of me.

           I went inside the kitchen to fry appalam, I came out and the sight shocked me. Arjun was feeding her while she enjoy eating making sounds.

      "Ithaaa... Aaaa" she opened her mouth and Arjun was feeding her. I was on cloud nine, my daughter was eating.

      I hurried to her and kissed her cheek " Finally eat...eat... I'm so happy at least something goes into your system." She turned and gave me a full grin, half of her face was smooched with food.

          But in a conner of my heart I felt sad because I used to spend all day feeding her but she was so comfortable eating from her dad's hands. Unknowingly my eyes watered with hurt.... She couldn't be so partial. I turned to leave so that Arjun couldn't see my tears. But he held my hands and pulled me to his lap.

     Ari who was sitting on the table giggled, "What is this Arjun leave me." I told him.

          "I know what you are thinking." told him.

       "No you don't and you can't understand, so leave me alone for few seconds please." I requested him without meeting his eyes.

          "Idiot, I can understand. Now feed her. Come on trust me and feed her. " told Arjun I gave him a confused look and fed a morsel to Ari, she finished munching it and opened her mouth for me to feed her.

           I was surprised and happy at the same time then I fed her to full stomach. "She is not that partial Siya, she's exactly like you." Told Arjun. 

         "She loves food and she wants it tasty and spicy just like you. All the while you were feeding her all blend foods that's why she wasn't interested about eating now see, she ate from your hands but the food was different. At times you forget that she's your daughter too, she has also got your traits. So don't mistake my daughter being partial. Ofcours she is partial she loves me more than you but not to the extent you think she loves you to the back of the moon." Told Arjun and I smaked his arm.

     Ari circled her around my neck and yawned, I was so happy today my baby ate full stomach and wanted to sleep. I pecked Arjun's cheeks and told him to eat while I went upstairs to put her on bed. I stroked her hair and kissed my baby's spongy cheeks while she falls asleep.