(17)

"Prom"

Y/N's POV:

You watched as the student councils decorated the gym for Prom. They were putting streamers and hanging up banners everywhere.

You tried to distract yourself from all the killer rumors but it always popped up in your mind.

"Just try and have fun at Prom."

You told yourself.

"Y/N-ah!" You heard Jennie's voice from afar.

Jennie ran toward you and gave you a big hug. You fake smiled as she jumped around excitedly.

"Aren't you excited for Prom?!" She said, still jumping around like she never been to Prom.

"You're excited because you're going with your boyfriend, NOT the party." You smirked making her hit you on the shoulder playfully.

~~~~~~

The day had finally come. It was finally Prom. You wore your blue dress and wear on your black high heels that you just bought.

While you were getting ready, you heard a knock on your door.

You opened the door revealing your mom with a wide smile on her face.

"My little girl is all grown up." She smiled. "Jennie came to see you."

You sprinted outside your bedroom, seeing Jennie with beautiful dress on.

"Wow Jennie!" You complimented her dress. She smiled widely and spun around, showing off her dress.

"That dress match you so much! By the way you need any help?" She asked.

You shyly nodded and took her upstairs to your bedroom.

"Help me with makeup and hair please." You took out your makeup bag and comb.

Jennie squealed, taking the makeup brush and the eyeshadow palette.

~~~~~~

Minutes had past and she was finally done. She looked at you and smiled widely.

"You're so beautiful!" She fangirled and gave you a mirror.

You looked at yourself and was amazed. You looked like a doll with the pink blush, the red lipstick, and your dark brown eyeshadow.

Your hair was straightened with a rose on top of your head.

You didn't know what to say but just kept your mouth opened from amazement.

"Thanks Jennie!" You hugged her tightly making her laugh from your cuteness.

"Lets go or else we'll be late." You both went downstairs and bid your parents goodbye.

Luckily, Jennie's parents was kind enough to drove us to the school since our dress would be damage if we walk.

~~~~~~

"Wow..." You said as you entered the gym that was now decorated with banners and streamers.

"Now go have fun with your boyfriend." You elbow her when you saw her boyfriend approaching the both of you.

Jennie blushed as her boyfriend held her hand and took her to the dance floor.

"Y/N.." you head Hoseok from behind you. You slowly turned around to face him.

"I need to ask you something." He grabbed your wrist and walked outside the gym. You looked at him in confusion. He held your hand and stood in front of you.

"Hoseok..."
"Y/N"

He repeated your name.

"What if I said... that I love you..?"