Chapter 31

I am looking myself in the mirror while Jenna helps do up my corset. I sighed out. "This dress hurts."

"Suck it in baby." She told me.

"Do I have to do this?" I groaned out.

"Too late now to back out."

"Ahhhh. Fine but I'm getting X large fries after this." I joked with her.

$$$$$%%%%%$$$$$

I'm walking over to Stefan, Elena and Damon, who is in his age appropriate suit. I saw Elena look over to me and smiled, while I just gave her a look. I stood Between Stefan and Damon who both just stared at me. "I knew I shouldn't have gone along with this. I look horrible."

"No no no." Elena said while Stefan shook his head. "You look-"

"Ravishing." Damon finished for her. I smiled up at him through my eyelashes.

"Thanks." I looked back over to Stefan. "But I'm 1000% sure that I'm gonna bloody die in this dress. It's so tight. How did they do it?" Elena laughed and Stefana and Damon chuckled.

"Alright Tara, it's time for you and your escort to go to the float." Mrs Lockwood told me.

"Ok." I then saw Caroline waving me over to the float. "Well we better go before we get the rath of Caroline." Damon put his arm out for me and I wrapped my arm around and waved goodbye to Stefan, ignoring Elena.

We walked over to the Float and Damon jumped up and told me to hold up my dress a little bit so I did, and he laughed. "Only you would wear boots with this." I shrugged and he lifted me up by my waist and lifted me up and onto the float.

"Guys you are here." Caroline told us motioning to next to her and Matt down a couple steps.

"Hey Matt, how's the arm?" I asked him after giving him a hug.

"Sore, but I'm on pain killers so I don't feel it that much." I smiled woth him.

"You look amazing Caroline." She smiled down at me.

"I know." She told me and laughed while I giggled. The float started to move and Damon quickly stood behind me holding onto the bar and wrapped an arm around my waist stabbling me so I don't fall, while all of us girls waved. I saw BonBon and waved to her while she smiled happily at me.

"I have to tell you something." Damon told me. I looked up at him expectingly. "John is Elena's father."

"Seriously." He nodded his head.

"And what's going on between you and her?"

"Jeremy hates me and it's all her fault."

"Wha-"

"He read her journal. Found out about Elena letting you wipe his memories." He sighed out. "After this I'm gonna need a whole load of fries." Damon chuckled while I looked back over to crowd and continued waving.

&&&&&&