chapter 34

"And its only beating for you."

Jungkook's face flushed and he hid himself inside the older's chest in embarassment. Jimin went crazy again.

"Move away bitches" he pushed the cheerleading girls away and started doing his own dance.

"T  A  E  K  O  O  K! SAY TAEKOOK TAEKOOK TAEEEKOOOOKKK!!!! LALALALALALALA~ "  jimin sang and did a chicken dance, getting weird stares from the crowd. Jin ran to him and joined him while doing his famous traffic dance.

"They're crazy" namjoon mumbled  and gave a goofy smile at jin and jimin while suga just sighed at the two males hugging infront of him.
He slowly walked towards them while throwing his ciggarette away.

Jungkook broke out of the hug when he noticed his brother presence near them.

"Yoongi hyung?" He called out in a soft voice and the said male just gave him a small smile to not worry the younger.

"Lets talk." He said, turning to the lilac haired male who just nodded back later.

"Jungkook ah, why don't you go home with jin hyung. I'll be back later." He said and jungkook slowly nodded before turning to taehyung.

"Bye hyung." He said to the lilac haired male and walked away from both of them.

"Lets go." Suga said and walked away and taehyung turned to follow him behind.

"We will drop you home kookie." Namjoon said, smiling widely which showed off his dimples and jungkook suddenly halted.

"Wait." He mumbled and turn around running back to the same direction.

"Wait hyung!!"

Yoongi and taehyung turned around to the jungkook running to their direction like a toddler.

He ran past taehyung and went to the confused yoongi.

"You forgot to give me goodnight PoPo." He said, giving a huge bunny smile before kissing the older's soft white cheek.

"Awwwww" jin cooed as V and Namjoom stared at them with a smile while jimin was secretely planning something.

"A-ah yeah.." the blonde haired male blushed and looked at his baby brother while the others chuckled.

"Good night hyungie!" He exclaimed and ran back to jin. Yoongi gave taehyung a death glare for giving him a teasing smirk and turned around to see a certain pink haired male giving him the heart eyes.

"What do you want?" He asked in confusion while staring at jimin's puppy eyes which was sparkling like a doll.

"Ah hyung~ You forgot to give me goodnight popo too!"

Jimin imitated jungkook's voice and lashed forward with a kissy face but yoongi put his palm on the younger's face to stop him.

"Get away you stupid midget!" He scolded pushing the short male away and walked off with taehyung chuckling behind the two.

"Owhh stupid guy he is." Jimin said, rubbing his butt from the falling impact and pouting as his plan never worked.

He turned to his side to see jungkook bending down to the ground and looking at him with a  worried expression.