Six

-Vincenzo-

I gazed at her in her sleeping state. I pulled away the strand of hair, covering her face to reveal her beauty. She looked so beautiful in her sleep. Her face was soft, peaceful. I gently caressed her cheek, her smooth skin under mine. Her eyebrows creased slightly at my touch but then slowly flattened. Her lips were parted mildly as she took deep breaths as she slept.

Mia was laying down, her side on the two seats. She was wearing some skinny, high waisted jeans that showed off her not too thick thighs and her butt that jiggled every time she took a step. She wore a white blouse with a pale vest underneath so you couldn't see her bra. Her long hair was in a loose braid and had a black hair bobble holding it together at her tips.

I glanced out the window. We were almost there. The car bounced over a large bump, that's when I knew were almost home. "Stai attento, Alberto!" {pay attention, Alberto!} I hissed, the idiot nodded, apologising.

I looked back at my love who was stirring slightly in her sleep, about to wake up. I sighed, lifting my hand away from her cheek. I wanted this to end. I wanted to be able to kiss her, love her and give her what she deserved. I wanted her to be my girl again.

Her eyes fluttered open, locking with mine.

-Mia-

The first thing I saw was him. Those sexy hazel eyes. I covered my mouth as I let out a short yawn, beginning to fully awaken. He smiled, leaning over me. "Did you have a nice sleep?" I nodded, stretching. I wasn't lying, it was a good sleep. I dreamt about rabbits strangely; rabbits jumping over puppies.

I noticed my surroundings. I was in a vehicle that was moving. I began to remember what happened before I slept. The prick in my neck.

I sat up, causing Vince to move away, giving me space. "Where are we?" I asked, rubbing my eye. "I can't tell you that but we are almost there." I moved to look out the window but it was tinted black so I could not see outside. Of course. The journey had to be a secret to all.

I glanced at him, to meet eyes again. "Mia. ." He moved closer, his fingers under my chin. What was he doing? What was I doing? Why couldn't I move. He glimpsed at my parted lips, his eyes darkening. I bit my lip, moving away. I stared at my fingers, looking at my fingernails. "I . .I can't Vince." He shifted on his seat, his hand on his face, the slowly moving to his hair. "I know."

I sighed, feeling guilty. He missed me, I could feel it. I missed him. The only thing holding me back was that memory. That awful, awful memory.

The car began to slow down, I looked up, seeing at me my ex. He grinned as if nothing happened between us in the last couple of minutes.

"Home sweet home."

Someone unlocked the car, opening the car door to reveal himself. Alberto. I remembered him. He sometimes came over when me and Vincenzo were still together. He would come to discuss things between them, I never heard their conversations. I gave him a small smile, placing my hand in his as he helped me out the car. Alberto was a little older than Vincenzo but had no authority over him. He was his driver, I could remember that.

I stood on the ground, looking at the sight in front of me. There was a three large buildings in front of me surrounded by a large and tall gate. We were literally in the middle of nowhere, surrounded by a few trees and some roads that seemed to lead off nowhere.

The buildings were tall, had a modern exterior. They were dark and had a few fountains around them. The middle building was the widest however. This was private land.

Vincenzo walked to the gate, placing his hand on a scanner on the gate. The gate buzzed, opening slowly. "Come," he said, motioning me to follow him and I did just that. Glancing around at each step, I started to realise this is where I would be staying for a while.