Chapter 49: New Orleans Part 3

Jennifer P.O.V

We walked into a bar. Food. There we saw someone singing. They are really good. He walked over to a group where they handed him a drink. I went over to the bar and ordered random stuff.

I looked over when i heard

"Klaus"

"Marcel"

Talk about dramatic

"Must be a hundred years since that nasty business with your papa"

"Has it been that long"

They took closer steps. Umm..food or stop Klaus from killing someone. Food....you know what let me just let this play out for a little. Not like I could stop them.

"What I recalls you ran out of town letter a trail of dead vampires in his way"

"And yet how fortentit you managed to survive. My father im afraid I had recently insiterated to dust"

Everyone in the group Marcel was talking to stood up. I grabbed the battle the waitress brought over.

"Well if I had know you where coming back in town."

"What? Marcel? What would you have done?"

They where face to face now.

"I would have thrown you a Damn parade"

They both smiled. Then the unexpected happened. Klaus hugged him.

Hey relieve the hug and Marcel grabbed Klaus face sorta.

"Nikluas Mikealson. My mentor. My savoir. My sire"

Savior?

"Lets get you a drink"

I took a swing of the bottle looks like there will be no fighting. Damn it. Klaus and Marcel walked away. Rude Klaus.

I still followed them. When I got there.

"Yeahhh-"

There where vampires but somehow they didn't care about me pasting by. Maybe they where to busy following Marcle and scare of Klaus.

"It is good to see you"

I don't think they noticed me yet. At least I think they haven't

"It is good to be home"

Before they could keep talking I decided to do something stupid. I throw the bottle at Klaus. I missed. Stupid vampire reflexes. And in a blink of an eye. I was pinned to the wall by one if Marcel' s followers.

"Who are you?"

I looked at Marcel. I looked past him to Klaus.

"Rude Klaus. You forgot me in There with his damn followers"

Klaus smirked.

"You know her?"

"Marcel Jennifer. Jennifer Marcel"

"I would say lovely to met you but-"

"Let her go"

I stared humming only know you love her when you let her go. They went back to talking. I just ignored them. Marcel pours himself and Klaus a drink.

"I saw your friends are daylight walkers"

"Yeah yeah I shared the secret of your day light ring with a few buddies. Just a the inner circle though. Family"

"Tell me how did you find a witch willing to make day light rings"

"I got the witches here wrapped around my finger"

Klaus laughed.

"Is that so?"

They stayed quite for a second. If I left would they care?

"I'm looking for a witch by the name of Jane anne denveraux has one business with me"

Marcle gave look to one of him minions.

"Looking for Jane Ann?"

I don't know if he meant it as a question or a statement. It sound like a statement but me being me I finally inturrupted;

"No where looking for Dylan sprayberry."

Vampires I tell you. I rolled my eyes. 'Well I am want to find Dylan'. Klaus smirked everyone looked at me. Marcle minion hissed at me as if to warn me to shut up or else.

"Oh dont get your fangs in a twist. And if you did bite me have fun dying from vervain you blood thirst solider bitch-"

Klaus quickly papered infront of me.

"Now love no need for the threats"

He leaned closer

"I'm not afriad of you Klaus. We both know you can't kill me and if you did Elijah and Rebekah would be in your ass. Making you wish Mikeal was still chasing you."

Klaus rolled his eyes.

"Oh and you know that if you killed me I would haunt your ass until you wish there was a way for you to be killed"

I smiled at him innnoctly like nothing happend. Klaus looked at me amused before saying;

"I guess this is what happens when you don't the food."

"YES"

I'm so annoyed with him. I turn to Marcle maybe if we hurry up and get this over with I could eat.

"So who is this June Ant Debra chick?"

"It's-"

I turn to Klaus inturring him.

"I'm hungry I don't care about her name"

I throw my hand up in the air.

"Haha show time"

Without a second thought I asked

"Is there gonna be pop corn?"

Klaus rolled his eyes at me.

"KLAUS YOU ROLL YOUR EYES AT ME ONE MORE THEM I SWEAR I AM GOING TO TURN INTO FUCKING BLOODY MARY AND TAKE YOUR EYES FROM YOUR HEAD"

Yeah I'm really hungry.

A/N: I have no clue what happens in this chapter. I ran out of ideas for what to happen and then that happened.