𝒔𝒚𝒏𝒐𝒑𝒔𝒊𝒔

TEARS OF GOLD.

you can throw me with the wolves.

ill come back leader of the whole pack

     Cynthia Young knew the consequences of going to that party.

She knew that everyone was going to be drinking including her. She knew that getting a ride back by her boyfriend who was wasted off his ass was a bad idea. But Cynthia went with it anyway. She liked the thrill of danger anyway, all of it giving her a sense of familiarity and serotonin. What she wasn't expecting was the night to come crashing and burning, quite literally.

One sharp turn later and Cynthia and her boyfriend went crashing into a ditch. The doctors said it was a miracle that she made it out of the crash with only a few broken ribs and bruises. Physically she was fine, but mentally she was ruined. Tobias Greene was dead, the love of her life. She had to go everyday thinking about how things would've been different if she had just called a cab or asked her parents to pick them up. Now she had to live with the guilt that was eating at her slowly but surely. A few months later, Cynthia had decided she needed to move on. She couldn't be cooped up in her room crying forever, even though she wanted to so badly. Instead she had to lift her head up and act like the normal Cynthia Young, the popular and former cheer captain.

Sadly her little plans were put on hold when her doe brown eyes landed on the eyes of of Stefan Salvatore. Cynthia already knew that Elena had eyes set on him and she wasn't going to ruin the chances of her friend and classmate having a love life, especially after her parents dying. But she couldn't help but feel drawn to every move he had and every word he said to her.

This year was going to be crazy, she knew it. What she didn't know was that she would learn about the supernatural creatures lurking in the dark and the growing darkness in her heart.

MAIA MITCHELL CYNTHIA YOUNG

MAIA MITCHELL
CYNTHIA YOUNG

I CANT FACE THE MORNING . . .

IT'S SO LONELY

IT'S SO LONELY . . .

&

kathryn newton.    kelly prescott.
madeline petsch.    luna roman
margot robbie.     catty young.
jay ryan.     dean young.
logan lerman. tobias greene.

authors note.    welcome to malevolent! i am extremely excited for this, because i have a lot of ideas for this plot. i do not own the vampire diaries, only my characters and their plots. i also added some iconic people, cause they deserve more. i decided to change the cast a little bit, because i think maia would fit the role way better !

disclaimer.     i do not own the vampire diaries, only my characters. there will be mention of suicide, foul language, and some triggering topics. cynthia won't have a specific love interest, but i'm seeing putting her with Stefan. she might have a few flings, but i think he will be the main love interest if she does end up having one.

dedication.
   -robinsbuckley  harrybinghams  harryslustful  plutoniums  sarahoppers  killingrhi  WHITEM4NSWHORE  burnindesires  euphxrias  happenity  svnsetghosts  parkrs  cardiiac  theivykru  angcliv lvstlove