Stuck In A Pickle

Julie's pov:

"Julie!! You have been in bed since you woke up and it's 6:00pm!! Get your behind down here!" I hear my mom scream from the bottom of the stairs.

I put my third book down today and gather my pile of tissues and dump them in my trash can.

I walk.... stumble down the stairs and into the kitchen where she was reading out of her.. one of many cook books.

I sit on the stool and rest my head on my arm.

I guess you can already tell what kind of mood I'm in.

Definitely not a cheerful one I'll tell you that.

Ever since last night, I have been just so upset that I don't even know what to do with myself.

I'm sad, yet angry

Confused, but at the same time hurt.

I feel bad I wasn't able to pick a side, but I'm angry he made me have to choose a side in the first place.

I never wanted to go against him.

But if I would have picked his side... then who knows what could happen to Samantha.

She already feels so alone as is.

I thought that he would trust me, but instead he told me to never even come near him again.

It just.. looked so easy for him to say those words.

Not even one emotion was on his face other than anger.

And.. I was finally accepting my feelings for him.

I know, it took a while, but I was confused.

It was a new experience for me, actually liking someone other than liking fictional guys and planning our marriage and kids that will 100% never happen.

I never wanted to let go of Ashton Rider.

Him and the guys made this place feel like home.

Would it even be home anymore if I couldn't even talk to them?

I mean, Ashton probably told them, I don't even want to imagine what their faces were like.

"Honey, why have you been so depressed lately?" My mom asks looking up at me.

I don't want to explain.. the whole... everything to her.

"I just.. uhm.. I re-watched a sad movie last night and I ran out of.. candy."

Her eyes go wide.."oh..well.. ugh teenagers." She says rolling her eyes while shrugging.

She than folds up a newspaper that was laying on the counter, "Now you," She points at me, "You need to go outside and get ACTUAL air. I'm giving you money to get some groceries from a list I made." She reaches in her pockets and grabs a folded piece of notebook paper.

I nod my head and start to proceed out the door but she stops me before I am out of sight.

"And Julie, you might want to buy some candy while your there, I'm too old for your mood swings."

~~~~~~~~

As I enter through the grocery store, I quickly grab a cart and pull out my moms list.

I figured I'm going to be here awhile since I don't know where anything is.

I begin down a random aisle and decided just to go row by row.

"Pickles.. pickles.. where are the pickles." I mumble to myself while looking through the shelves.