Deleted Scene - Frank's POV

Hey everyone! Sorry this isn't very long and that I've put off posting it for so long, but so much has been happening in my life recently. I finished 9th grade, I've moved houses twice (currently living in three different houses, it's complicated,) a lot of confusing / emotionally rough shit has been happening in my personal life... So, yeah. Anyway- enough about me. Here's that deleted scene I've been promising you all for so long. I've got a few more laying around, this is the first but it might not be the last. Stay tuned for a note from me.

Enjoy.

---

Watching Gerard draw was like watching someone step into a dream that you couldn't see.

I stared at him as he started the portrait, his eyes flickering upwards at me. He didn't meet my eyes, but instead looked steadily at my jaw before looking back down at his paper, making a few quick lines. His head bent slowly down towards his sketchbook, dropping a few short jerks before his face was nearly parallel with the paper. His jaw relaxed, and his lips parted- his head bobbed slightly as he sketched, not like a nod but more of a subconscious movement, like his pencil was a song and his body was moving along to the beat. I wished I could of heard it, whatever silent music he was hearing, because I knew it was probably beautiful. 

He lifted his head for a moment and looked at me, so I offered a small smile. He didn't return it, but instead closed his mouth and sucked his lips inward. He bent his head back down to the paper in one fluid moment and looked at his drawing so far- his eyes closed, he took a deep breath, and then he started drawing again.

He closed his mouth and shifted his jaw as he drew, looking frustrated.

I tapped my feet against the side of the bed and tugged at the sleeves of my sweater, a little bored. If I weren't his drawing subject, I probably would've flopped back against the mattress to take a nap.

Gerard made a small sound of frustration and took his eraser from where it balanced on his knee, erasing furiously.

"Everything okay?"

He just erased more, pressing hard on the paper.

"Gerard..."

He sighed, looking up. "What?" he said shortly, almost annoyed-sounding, speaking slightly out of the side of his mouth.

I blinked softly at him. "Everything okay?" I repeated.

He forced a smile. "Yeah, I'm just getting a little frustrated."

I felt the corners of my lips turn down in a frown. "Why?"

He laughed again, his cheeks flushing pink. "If you want the truth, it's because you're too distracting."

"But I'm the person you're drawing, how-"

"I'm drawing the jawline that I want to kiss, Frank, it's a tad bit... It's just tempting, is all."

I blinked a few times, my lips parting in surprise. "Oh."

He laughed. "I love when you blush like that."

I rolled my eyes, the blush probably spreading like a wildfire. "I love you, too, asshole."

"Hey, hand me my watercolors. I wanna' add the blush."