Special Chapter #3! Dance

And again! This boom reaches another feat!

We just reached 2.5K views!

Keep it up! And another special Chapter will be made!

Well, You will have this day for Mizure. Take care of her, will ya?

[Y/N's POV! Town of Cobbald]

You yawned. You just waked up. Then you feel something like a paper at your back. You grab it and see a Letter

It says that Steve and the girls will do some Fishing in Sugarcane Lake, which is 150 Blocks west.

You go downstairs and brew yourself a coffee.

You sit right next to the Table and prepare your breakfast. You prefer Cookies this morning.

While taking a Sip to your Coffee, you heard a Hard knock to your door. As if its gonna break.

You go to the door while sipping your Coffee.

You opened it and see the half body of a Golem. Golems are 3 blocks tall and your doors are only 2 blocks high so expect it.

Golem: ugugugu. Here's a letter for You, Conqueror.

Me: don't call me like that, Jeez.

Golem: why? Don't you like to call "Conqueror"?

Me: it sounds Cool but not when I'm Slacking here at home and taking a Nap for a whole week

Golem: well. That's gonna change now. Read that letter from Mayor Mizure

Me: this letter... She wrote this?

Golem: yep. Well anyway, i gotta go. See you back at the Town

The Golem walks in the East.

You close the door and sit to the Chair. You open the Letter.

It says that Mizure needs a Dance Partner.

There's a Guy that wants to Dance with her but she picks you Instead.

Its for their Festival. The villagers dance tonight with their partners. They must wear the best clothing.

The best Partners of the night will claim a Prize and a Trophy. These Prizes came from one of the Richest And Trustworthy Villager of their Town that owns the Town Square.

'Heh. A Dance? I know that I'm a good Ballroom dancer since I'm 7 years old but i haven't practice my Dance lately. So i Guess I'm getting Rusty. But this doesn't stop me From Dancing Mizure. She saved my life after all'

You go to your room and pick the best clothes then minimize them and put them to your Pocket (Inventory)

You eat all of the cookies and Almost Choked. You drink all ya Coffee then Walk straight South, 2000 blocks to Cobbald.

After 35 Minutes of non stop walking, you arrived at Cobbald

You meet the Golems, all Saluting. You also see the Inspector Villager.

Ins. Villager: oh my! Welcome back, Y/N.

Me: so um, what time does the Night Dance Begin?

Ins. Villager: 8 PM. And you're wearing your normal Clothes. You can't dance like that.

Me: that's why i have this with me.

You show him your Clothes. This widens his Eyes.

Ins. Villager: oh Boy this looks damn Good. And who'll be your Partner?