Eps 06

Jimin and Y/N enter the gym. Y/N was shocked as saw all his friends were there but that not at gymnasium but in the huge empty room.

"What your job sunbae?" Y/N asks while following Jimin from behind.

"I'm a trainer at gym and dancer. I want to be an idol. Also, them. We want to be Idols. That's our dream. Also, we have practised for an audition for next week." Jimin said as he pulled his pass card at the scanner then went inside.

"Stay here I need to change uniform." He said. While Jimin goes change, Y/N went to his friends.

"Oh, you... Y/N, right?" Jin approached her as saw she enter the room.

"Yes."

"So what are you doing here? This is your first time here?" He asked.

"Yes. So I heard that you guys wanna be an idol. Good luck." She said to them.

"Fighting!" She gave some courage to them. Then Jimin suddenly comes in.

"Y/N? I told you to wait out there. You can't get in here. I can get fired if you here. Today is my first day. So, please." Jimin said.

"But I just want to say hi." She said. Jimin suddenly took her hand and walk out as saw his boss passing the corridor.

His friends were surprised seeing him like that. Jimin never did some skinship with any girl at first. It's always Seulgi who did first.

"Bye sunbaenim and Jungkook." Y/N waved to them while following Jimin. His friends having a break after one hour of practice. They went to the gym and saw Jimin was talking with Y/N.

"Did Jimin just smiling? I never saw him smile like that even he dated Seulgi." Hoseok suddenly spoke.

Jimin leaning next to Y/N watching her do exercise. Heavy breathing clearly hears from him. He just chuckled.

"Okay let stop for a while. I don't want to see dead body here." Jimin went to Y/N and press off button at the screen. Then Jimin looking around to see if there is any fitness for the girl use.

"Do you want to use that?" Jimin showed Y/N the fitness that one of the customers used.

"You kidding me, right? I'm not a flexible person. So no." She said.

"Come on Y/N get up now. You have a lot of time here. You are not gonna waste it. Get up."

"No."

"Y/N."

"Don't you have work, sunbae?" She tried to avoid him.

"Don't try to change the topic. This is my job." Jimin said. But then Y/N smile as the time on her side.

"Oh.. It's lunchtime." She smiles at Jimin.

"Don-"

"Hey, Jim. Let's go. It's lunchtime." His co-worker suddenly comes into them.

"See?" Y/N grinned at Jimin. Knowing that she wins this time.

"Okay. You win this time." Jimin scoffed.

"Your girlfriend is so cute, Jim." His friend said.

"Ye-"

"Aniyo. He is not my boyfriend." Y/N interrupted the guy.

"Oh really? Anyway, I'm Taemin. Lee Taemin." He held his hand to shake toward Y/N.

"Y/N. Nice to meet you Taemin-ssi." Y/N shake his.

"Enough now. Where are we going to have lunch?" Jimin asks while slapping Taemin's hand from Y/N.

"Anywhere Y/N want. I'm fine." Taemin smile at Y/N.

"Just at the cafe. My friends are there." Jimin cut in before Y/N could answer Taemin's. But they two not even move. Jimin sighed and take Y/N's hand then went out.

"Let's go now." Jimin said. The three walking down the street to the cafe. Jimin's hand still not leaving her. At the same time, she was talking with TaeMin. Not even realised that her hand in Jimin's.

Entering the cafe the rest of BTS was choked their drink as saw the scene in front of them. Y/N feel her hand was sweating, and she took a glance at her hand the look at Jimin.

"Sunbae?" She called Jimin.

"Hmm?" He glances at Y/N.

"Can you let go of me?"

"Huh?" He looks confused.

"I sometimes know I bit clumsy and careless but I still can walk by myself. So... Can you let go of my hand? It's sweating." She calmly said. Jimin quickly let it go.

"What you want TaeMin?" Jimin asks Taemin.

"Black coffee." Taemin said.

"I want-" without letting Y/N done Jimin went to order.

"Sunbae what about me?" Y/N follow him.

"You on diet. I will choose for you."

"OK. But I want apple juice." She said.

"OK. Go have a seat. I'll take your foods." Jimin said as went to the counter. After a moment Jimin came with fruits salad and bread toast.

"Thank you sun-...bae? What is this? I'm not a monkey." Y/N said. Taemin just chuckled at her comment.

"Your foods."

"And that one?" Pointing at Jimin's lunch.

"Mine."

"What if I eat that and you eat this?"  She looked at Jimin.

"No."

"Please... I am hungry. Sunbaenim... Please." She flirts with him.

"No." He ignored her and eat his noodle.

"Fine. Who cares anyway? I can have more at home." She said.

"Okay... Okay... You can have it." He pushed to her. She happily took it.

"Not boyfriend huh?" Taemin scoffed.

"Yeah. He is not." She answered honestly.

"Shut up Taemin. Just eat." Jimin said and eat the fruits.

"You want to stay or wanna me send you home?" He asks Y/N.

"Stay. Appa is not at home anyway. I'm alone."

"How about Hana?" "She lives with her parent. And... I don't want to burden them. Can you send me to Mark? He probably stayed alone. His parent go-"

"What you think that I will let you with him alone?" Jimin cut in. Y/N stop eating the foods.

"Why are you like this? If you don't want me to stay, it fine. I can go home. No need to send me. I can take a cab." She said and get up to the cashier. She pays for them and the rest of BTS's lunch. Then she went out.

"Y-Y/N! Wait!" Jimin walks after her. She stopped and said.

"See you tomorrow, coach. This is your payment for today. Thank you." She handed him the money. Bow a little and leave.