Online Chatting *Getting Suspicious* (Part 2)

Dad- "Lissy I asked you to do the dishes two times already. When will you do them" I said as I entered her room

Lissy- "And I said I would do it"

Dad- "Then do them"

Lissy- "I will"

Dad- "Well I would like you to the dishes now"

Lissy- "But I'm busy"

Dad- "Allyssa do the dishes now or you will lose your phone and your laptop for a week"

Lissy- "You don't mean that" I said. How would I talk to Andrew

Dad- "I do"

Lissy- "But Dad"

Dad- "You have three seconds to get up and start doing the dishes before your phone and laptop belongs to me"

Lissy- "Fine. I'll do them"

Dad- "Next time do as I asked without me threatening to take away from you"

Lissy- "I will" I replied as I went to do the dishes

-Awhile later-

Lissy- I have been talking to Andrew for at least 1 week. He is super nice, kind, and sweet. I haven't answered any calls or text from Christopher (From *CRUSH*) lately. Because I don't want him to find about Andrew. Even though I like Chris my feelings are changing ever since I have been talking to Andrew.

*Ding*

Lissy- My computer since I have an incoming call from Andrew!! I quickly answer it. I talk to him for awhile...

(Meanwhile)

Dad- I'm getting tired of Lissy constantly either on her phone or laptop and not to mention her attitude lately. I walk past her room to head to the bathroom when I hear her video chatting with someone. Probably Christopher. I like Chris, he is very polite, kind, and very sweet towards Lissy. I looked down at my phone when I noticed that I missed a call from Christopher. I quickly call him back.

*Phone Call*

Chris- "Hello"?

Steve- "Hello Chris. How are you"?

Chris- "I'm doing fine Sir. How are you"?

Steve- "I'm doing fine. And you"?

Chris- "Doing well"

Steve- "I'm sorry that I missed your call"

Chris- "Its totally fine Sir"

Steve- "What is you are wanting to talk to me about"?

Chris- "I was wondering is Allyssa alright"?

Steve- "She is. Why"?

Chris- "She hasn't answered my calls or my texts over a week. So I figurered that I would call you and ask you"

Steve- "Wait your not talking to her right now"? I asked. If he isn't talking to her then who is talking to.

Chris- "No I am not. Does she have her phone"?

Steve- cHmm...that's weird. So does have her phone. Tell me when did she stop answering your calls and texts"?

Chris- "It was about a week ago Sir"

Steve- "I'm sorry that she hasn't replied back to you. I can assure you that she is totally fine."

Chris- "Thank you. I was thinking that she either got in trouble or something"

Steve- "Thank you for calling and checking in"

Chris- "Your quite welcome. I should go now. My Dad is calling me"

Steve- "Goodbye Chris. I will call you back when I figure this out"

Chris- "Thank you Sir. And have a good day"

Steve- "You too Chris" I said as I hung up. I need to find out what is going on here

*End of phone call*

Steve is getting suspicious now....will he find out? Keep on reading to find out.

So I decided to have Chris is back into the book....But not part of *CRUSH*.

Who miss him???