Chapter 7: Don't move, Love.

(To Suga, happy birthday...)

It's midday. The air is a nice blue shade of cold, and the sun rays are shining brightly. It has been so long since I have looked at the sky, and want it or not, I keep missing this. The air, the freedom, space, the liberty. I am not used to this, and I think I can get used to very quickly.

But now I have been given a mission. A task I must accomplish if I want to have a place to sleep, food, and clothes. And I am not about to throw this opportunity away. I don't need to do anything. My body and my senses are usually the ones doing the work.

I close my eyes and breathe deeply. Absorbing everything and everyone around me. The fast cars, that seem slow to me. The useless conversations of people around me, which are foreign to me. The dogs barking, the birds wings flapping.

But something is off...
And I know that something will lead me to Suga.

~.~

I am a few streets away, yet the far sounds reach my ears, and sound as clear as the ocean.

"Do you have it with you?" Three guys. Armed. Ready to attack if necessary.

"No." Irritated. That is definitely Suga's voice.

"So why did you come here?! We told you to come only when you have the f*cking papers!"

"I told you it's not that easy to get them! Even worse now, they have added more security, they even hired a new bodyguard. Tsh! A waste of time."

"Well, if you don't have them now... I guess we can manage to get someone else to do the dirty work..." A click of a gun.

I am not sure how I did it, but I only know that when I heard the click of the gun I ran as fast as I could. I was there on a second. And I am not even exaggerating, I wish I were.

"Drop the gun," I say, with my hands curled into tight fists, and I can feel the bones of my fingers breaking, and healing, and breaking in a cycle of anger.

But what the three gangsters did, was laugh.

Now not only my fingers were breaking, also my palms.

"Is this your carer? Or is it... your nanny? Please don't tell me that is your new girlfriend. I thought you were over the playboy phase." They keep laughing their arses off. And Suga stares at me with almost as much anger as I feel.

Now the gun is pointed at me.

"Just go away girl, he will not autograph anything right now."

But I don't move.

The gun is on my forehead, and I don't even flinch.

"Don't think I won't do it" But just as the words left his mouth, his tall and slim body was thrown across the alley. Gasps. Suga takes my hand and we start to run.

"Who are they?" I say as I follow Suga, as Suga drags me.

"That is none of your business." We make a few turns here and there, people keep staring at us as we sprint through the streets and shops, gaining unwanted attention.

"Tell me!" I say with as much strength as he talks at me. And I am ignored. His mint hair dances as he runs, one arm holding us together. He seems tired, not only physically but also mentally, I on the other hand, only mentally.

Finally, I see BigHits's building from the afar. Not visible to human eyes I think, but enough so that hundreds, and mean hundreds of girls and boys with posters, and yelling: "BTS! BTS!" On and on.

Suga makes a swift turn on one side of a building, away from the fans and anyone's eyes and ears.

He breathes heavily, his breath caresses my cheeks, and I just stand still, waiting for him to just follow me. To be honest, I don't even need an explanation.

"Look away." He says, his eyes not meeting mine. He probably felt my burning gaze on his face, after all, I do tend to state a lot.

"Aren't you going to thank me?" I say because I pretty much saved his life. ( Not that I really wanted to...)

"Ha! Thank you my arse." He says, and a tiny, just a tiny hint of a sarcastic smile appeared on his lips before it disappeared.

"Did your mom drop you when you were a baby? Or is something wrong with your brain?" I ask. Half joking, half not.

He is resting his back on the narrow wall, and I on the wall across, separating us only by few feet. He suddenly stepped closer to me.

"Don't talk to me like that."

"Don't talk to me like that." We both frown at each other, energy, anger and frustration radiating from both our bodies.

And just as we were about to tear our heads off, the chanting came closer, too close.

At the end of the alley, we could see the fans coming closer to us, and they will definitely see us.

I turn to look at Suga, who surprisingly turns to stare at me.

What do we do? Was the silent question none of us asked, but wanted to.

But he closed the distance between us. His eyes were so determinate I almost shivered. His posture so relaxed, so professional, so alluring, and at the same time so restless, so un-worried, and so...

" Don't move."

.... He kissed me.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Hey guys!

FUN FACT:
Ae Ri is virgin lips...
(Here) Suga is not 7u7
Leave your comments here, if you have any ----->

As always: Thank you, have a nice day and keep reading ;)