15. It's not puppy love. (Daniel x Blaze)

(New ship! First appearance in book! Didn't realized I shipped it until like a few nights ago! What's wrong with me?! Enjoy tigers.)

Aphmau giggled watching Rylan and Dottie playfully argue over a beach ball she had been playing with the werewolves with. Their feet standing on the lovely ground of Starlight.

"I caught it first." Dottie defended.

"No way! I did." Rylan replied.

Aphmau sighed, a smile on her face. When will they ever learn? Wait, where did Blaze and Aaron go? The girl looked around but could not spot the two.

"Aphmau." Daniel chirped approaching her.

"Hey, Daniel." She then quickly pulled Daniel down only to dodge a lightning fast beach ball from hitting his head.

"Woah." Daniel glanced behind him to see Dottie and Rylan race past them. "Thanks."

"No problem." Aph giggled. "Now, what were you needing?"

"Oh right. I need to talk to you. It's about... Blaze..." Daniel nervously met eyes with her.

"Daniel, I already told you if Blaze refuses to buy cookies for you, just come to me and Kawaii Chan and we'll make some together." Aphmau reminded him.

Daniel shook his head, although the idea of cookies didn't seem bad at the moment. "No it's not that."

"Then what is it?"

"I have this... tingly feeling in my stomach..." Daniel slowed his tail.

"As in you're sick, or stomach ache?" Aphmau became a little more concerned.

"No I mean.." He couldn't find the words for it. "What's that feeling you feel towards Aaron as Aaron does to you?"

Aphmau blushed. "O-Oh, you mean love?"

"Yeah-h.." Daniel watched her gasp.

"Daniel, are you saying you have fallen in love?" Aph squealed.

"Sshhh." Daniel turned pink. "I don't want Rylan or Dottie to know.... at least.. not yet."

"Ah ok." Aphmau understood. "So who are you crushing on?"

Daniel gulped nervously before responding. "Blaze..."

"Aw, Daniel, that's so cute." Aphmau gleamed. "Why don't you tell him?"

"What?! No, I can't!" He freaked.

"Why not? Blaze is one of your bestest friends."

"Cause he's a higher level than me." Daniel brought up.

"But weren't you alpha before in high school?"

"Yeah but things are different now... " Daniel sighed. "Aaron is our alpha and Blaze looks up to him at some point of views. He'd never like someone like me.."

Aphmau noticed his ears drop. "That's not true, Daniel."

"I just wanna be happy. And him as well. I don't wanna ruin it." Before Aphmau could reply, the werewolf hugged her. "Thanks for listening, Aphmau."

By the time she had returned through what just happened, Daniel was gone and Aaron was in his place.

"Babe?" He snapped his fingers in front of her, catching her attention. "You ok?"

"Hhmm? Oh hey Aaron." Aphmau smiled, looking up at him.

"What's up with Daniel?" Aaron asked seeing the boy walk off.

Aphmau sighed. "Daniel has a crush on Blaze but thinks Blaze wouldn't like someone like him."

Aaron ran a hand through his hair. "Oh boy."