Chapter 19

As Zi You entered the building he could hear the fans inside the building screaming and cheering.

Zi You stood at the side as the other members walked closer to the stage. He wasn't suppose to go until he was called out.

"Wow, what a exciting day it is today?" The male emcee, Hu Chu started speaking.

"It is, right?" The female emcee, Su Yu commented.

"Welcome to fans who are here or watching the show today. We've got an exciting show ahead of us." Hu Chu said.

"Today, we welcome Gravity!" Su Yu announced, loudly.

As her voice rung out, the members of Gravity made their way onto the stage, except for Zi You. Applauds came from the fans as they chanted and yelled their favorite members name.

They stood on the stage and bowed as they introduced themselves.

"Hello, I'm Lu Yin."

"I'm Wen Wei!"

"I'm Cheng Wu."

"And I'm Meng Shu."

After they introduced themselves they took a seat close to the mcs.

"I've heard that you guys had a new member joining Gravity. How do you guy feel about that?" Hu Chu immediately pounced into asking questions.

"Actually we were all pretty surprised when we found out about this matter. We didn't get why we needed a new member." Lu Yin spoked up.

"To be truthful we don't hate him. He's actually pretty easy to get along with." Wen Wei said cheerfully.

"Are you guys getting along with him?" Su Yu asked.

"Yeah, right now we actually live at his house." Meng Shu didn't hesitate to say this.

"You guys live at his house? His house must be really big then." Hu Chu jokingly said. He didn't think that he would actually get an answer to his question though.

"His house is really big. If it wasn't for the fact that he was new and was just joining Gravity then we all would have thought that he was a billionaire." Cheng Wu said. Although he disliked Zi You he couldn't not say something.

"Ah, does that mean he is rich?" Hu Chu asked, his eyes sparkling.

"Rich can't be used to define him!" Wen Wei said, his smile brightening up his face.

"Well, moving forward. Can we get some details about this new member?" Su Yu said, changing the topic. She asked a question many fans wanted to know.

"He's really handsome, even beautiful can be used to define him." Meng Shu was the first to say.

"He's calm and reserve." Lu Yin added.

"He can sometimes zone out, and when that happens, he looks like a cute bun." Wen Wei said, making the stage laugh.

"He's the youngest out of all of us." Cheng Wu said, though he didn't want to.

"Wow, he really seems like something." Hu Chu said, his eyes filled with awe.

"Should we call him up on stage?" Su Yu said, asking the crowd.

Shouts could be heard saying, 'yes'.

"Repeat what I say after the count of three. Say 'Gravity's newest member, we ask you to come onto the stage'. Su Yu said leading the chant.

"One, two, three!"

"Gravity's newest member, we ask you to come onto the stage!" The sound vibrated on and on.

When Zi You heard these words he smiled. Preparing himself, he took a step onto the stage, not bothering to take off his mask.

His mask was actually really pretty. Although it didn't cover his whole face and was quite feminine, it still made the bottom half of his face pop out.

As he popped up onto the stage, he could hear murmurs here and there.

The fans were quite shocked. Although he was wearing a mask, that didn't hide the beautiful face beneath it.

He stepped closer to the mcs and stood right next to them.

"Can you take off your mask please?" Hu Chu was the first to speak.

Zi You nodded to this request before turning his body around and taking off his mask. His hand ran over his hair before he turned back, facing the crowd.

"Hello everyone, my name is Zi You and I'm the new member joining Gravity!" Zi You said with a smile on his face, his eyes gleaming with happiness and his dimples showing.

Silence engulfed the crowd, then the whispers began.

'Isn't that Zi You, the super popular guy on Weibo?'

'Oh my god, it's Zi You!'

''Quick, take a picture.'

Whispers slowly turned into screaming as the whole stage shook from the sound. When the mcs were finally able to get then to calm down, they immediately turned their attention to Zi You.

"I would never expect the hottest topic right now to join Gravity." Su Yu said with a gentle smile. Her eyes, though, totally betrayed her as you could see hearts literally popping out of her eyes.

"I didn't really expect that I would join Gravity. I was originally trying out to be an actor, and though I got the job I also became a member of Gravity." Zi You said, a shy smile appeared on his face. Of course, that shy smile was fake.

"I have to say, if it weren't for the fact that you had that down there, I would've never thought you were a man." Hu Chu said, his eyes showing disbelief.

"I get that a lot, but my face is my face and I won't change it just because someone says so." Zi You said, lifting up his shoulders.

And just like that the interview went by. Everything went smoothly, even though the mcs would ask a hard question from time to time. It also seems like no one hates Zi You, so that was good.

After finishing the interview, Zi You and the members went to a restaurant to go eat. Zi You offered to buy, so everyone just dig in. They all had had a big day for themselves and now wanted to have fun.

 They all had had a big day for themselves and now wanted to have fun

Zi You's mask looked something like this. Quite feminine but really beautiful.