Epilogue

Eight years later

"This is all your fault" Miller said, looking out the window of the car.

"How is it my fault" Carl said, his gaze not leaving the road ahead.

Miller turned to glare at Carl, "If we miss this photoshoot Carl I'll rip your --" Miller stopped himself, not forgetting their kids were in the back seat. "Stupid CEO" he decided to settle with.

"That's not what you said last night" Carl teased, glancing to see Miller turning beet red.

"Daddy what's dad going to rip off" Five year old Madeline asked as she looked up from her colouring book.

"I don't know sweety" Carl replied. "I think you should ask daddy"

Miller turned to look at Madeline, nine month old Issac sleeping peacefully beside her. "I'm going to rip off all those juicy apples off the tree in the backward" Miller explain only having Carl laughing at him. 

"We don't have an apple tree" Madeline said, now taking out a green crayon.

"I mean the ones at grandma house" Miller said, turning back around to avoid any further questions.

"I'll get you back for this" Miller said to Carl who was still trying to hold back his laughter.

"I love you" Carl said, resting his hand on Miller's for a brief second.

Miller twisted the gold ring on his finger. He can't believe he married such an idiot and had two lovely children's to call his own-- their own.

These past eight years have been the best. They argued, laughed and cried but that only made them stronger.

Miller and Carl had their difficulties , nothing greater than what they went through to find love. When Madeline came into their lives five years ago it was an unbelievable and memorable moment.

Something Miller had wished for: a family if to call his own.

Eric had became the doting uncle, spoiling Madeline and Isaac left and right. He's still with Cameron, finally surpassing the friend zone.

Cameron had become a popular fashion designer, always making unique clothes for his niece and nephew. His relationship with Carl had gradually increased for the better. Carl had met his father after years of not seeing him. He hasn't forgiving him but ask about him --maybe once a year.

Carl had become the best husband and father. His company growing ever so often and so does his love for Miller. Increasing every moment he spent with his husband.

Miller's parents took an immediate liking to Carl. Fussing over him every chance they got. They loved their grandchildren, spending every weekend with them.

Paris had moved back to her hometown for a fresh start. Miller and her kept in touch-- you could say they were friends now. She got married to her lovely husband and now has two kids: a three year old son and another on the way.

Everyone was living a great life.

Miller is happy to be surrounded by such such wonderful and supporting people.  

++

They pulled up in the parking lot of the photo studio. Miller checked his watch to see that they made it in the nook of time.

Taking Madeline and Issac from the car they walked hand in hand inside.

An younger man was adjusting a few cameras when they entered. "We have an appointment" Miller said.

"Name please" the man said, now clicking away at his computer.

"Edwin, the Edwin family"

"Right on time" the man said. "Follow me"

He led them into a small room. A lone camera situated in the middle as another man spun on stool bored out of his mind. "You have work to do" the first guy said startling the other man.

He got up and greeted them. "I'm George and I'll be your photographer.

They both smiled at George, ready to take their photograph. George gave them instructions on where to stand.

Miller holding baby Issac, Madeline in the middle while Carl stood to the left, his hands resting low on Miller's waist, grabbing his butt cheeks a few times.

"Ready" George said.

Miller decided to ignore Carl for now smiling as George took the photos.

"I think this one would look good next to the wedding photo" Carl said as he looked through the photos they just took. 

Family photos, Carl and Miller together and few of Madeline and Issac together etcetera. "You have a wonderful family" George complimented, handing them more photo's to look over.

"Indeed we do" Carl replied, kissing Miller on his lips. "The best family a husband could have"