》ch. 21

In the corner of my eye, I could see the Kraken's tentacles moving towards the ship.

"Guys watch out!"

They seemed to have gotten the note and took care of the problem with ease.

Franky opened a hatch in his hint shoulder and three rockets stayed lined up, ready to be launched. He sent out the three rockets out and it took care of one of the incoming tentacles. The sea monster only seemed to be more determined to crash the ship and sent another attack their way, but this time Chopper took care of it. His guard point before was small compared to his current version now. The only thing visible was his small face in the sea of brown fur in a ball form.

'Cute!' I thought, a pink blush on my cheeks. What the reindeer was cute!

Another swing was sent this way nd Robin acted fast. In a traditional attack form, she crossed her arms over her chest and out of the side of the ship, two giant arms sprouted out made of smaller arms. It pushed the ship away from the rocky edges, saving the ship in the last second.

Sighing in relief, I gave them a thumbs up before moving towards the Kraken.

Luffy was the first to move and bit into his thumb. His stomach puffed up with air as he opened his mouth, ready to move the air to his thumb. His other hand shot out of the bubble and the blown air moved to that outstretched hand.

"Armament: Hardening!" Luffy announced his attack as a black coat went over his stretched hand.

I smirk, "Already showing off Luffy?"

The Kraken noticed that Luffy was preparing an attack and moved another one of its tentacles to knock him out of focus.

I was about to move and stop his movements, but Sanji held up his hand.

"Don't worry Y/n, I shall protect you, my princess!!" I chuckle and let the blonde move forward. He kicked himself out of his bubble and moved towards the Kraken at an unbelievable speed.

"Awesome!" I yell.

The way Sanji was moving was by kicking under him, like skywalk, but the coolest part was that he was underwater. "Even under this amount of pressure, he can still move at an unbelievable rate!"

"Diable Jambe!" He yelled, spinning around and building up the heat in his leg.

"Awesome!" I repeat, cheering him on in the background.

The fire in his leg gleamed and he launched himself forward to the Kraken's tentacle, which was still aiming towards Luffy in his bubble.

"Bien Cuit: Grill Shot!!"

I watched in amazement as he kicked the tentacle, keeping his foot in place for a while. When he pulled away, it looked like someone had grilled the tentacle as it was cook through to the crisp. The Kraken's eyes bulged out in pain and stayed still for a few moments.

The Kraken seemed only more determined to beat us, so he reached out for Sanji, but was stopped by Zoro who unsheathed his swords.

"Three-Sword Style Technique: Crossing the Six Paths!!"

The flying air attack was sent towards the tentacle that was trying to reach for Sanji. I watched as the cuts met the Kraken's skin, cutting right through like a hot knife against butter. His outstretched tentacle was left to be only pieces floating in the sea.

"Impressive, but let me show you how the big guys really play," I say with a smirk.

"

물 거품(Water Bubble)