Chapter 7

I still can't believe they are werewolves, I mean come on!! I've known them for like 4 years.....

"EunEun~~~!!" I could hear Jimin's annoying voice again...

I looked at him with my famous annoyed face...

"Wanna watch the movie?? my place...?" he asked me

I think for a bit....my parents won't be home since they're on their 'business trip'

"sure why not..." I said making him skipped away happily

"I seriously think you guys should date...or even marry," Minhae said looking at Jimin's skip

"hello??? he's a werewolf, human and werewolf?? nope not gonna happened and plus he just wanted to annoy me" I said whispering the werewolf part.

"true tho...that's mean I can't be with Jin???..." she banged her head on the table really loud. making everyone looked at us.

"it's ok..." I said patting her back

"hi, Chae Eun..." MinSuk said sitting next to me

"hi...." I said elbowing MinHae

"so, what happened that day??.." he asked me making MinHae looked at me

"ummm...nothing...I was just really upset...yea that's all.." I said laughing awkwardly.

I looked around trying to avoid his eye contact but only to see Jimin's angry eyes glaring at me.

"Jimin..." I tried to talk to him as he was coming to us

"ChaeEun..come with me.." he said grabbing my hand but MinSuk held the other.

"can't you see we're talking???" he said glaring at him

Now, they were both glaring at each other.

I looked at MinHae and she looked like she doesn't know what to do too......

"let go MinSuk..." Jimin said between his teeth.

"make me...Jimn.." Minsuk said back

The way they said each other's name sounds like they already know each other.....

do they???