Mike ° Don't say goodbye...

Summary; having to say goodbye to someone you love.

Y/N POV

Each step I took, each exhale I exhaled, it only made it worse, my tears escaped as I made my way through the grave yard.

I stopped in my tracks and faced his tombstone.

                                 'Michael Wheeler'
            'August 23rd 1971-  November 17th 1984'
               A Son, Brother, great friend to many.
                      Will be remembered with love.

My throat closed up and I could feel myself weaken again. It's been 3 months since his death and I still haven't gotten any better. Losing Mike was the worst feeling that I have ever received, I lost him and it killed me to think that I could never see him again, he was completely gone... My feeling of happiness was completely gone as well. I can't help but lay with my walkie talkie before bed, just hoping I would hear his voice again..

I know he won't reply to me over the walkie, but it helps me feel like he's with me.

I stood there just thinking about the time you and Mike dated, he was your first boyfriend and kiss. You were his first as well... You smiled just thinking about it. There's not a day where you don't think about him. Then you thought about the day you lost him...

~flashback~

"We need to get you out of here, You need help Mike." I shouted as I kneeled down, Mike nodded a no, I held him in my arms and examined his abdomen, huge wound.

"You need to help El. There's not enough time- Mike, your losing blood, come on, Steve?! Help me?" I interrupted, I then stared at Steve.

"Steve, Go help El. Leave me and take Y/N with you..." Mike demanded, I nodded a no and gave Mike a look.

"You're insane, We're not going anywhere without you, I'm not going anywhere- You need to go, You're going to get hurt." Mike interrupted, I felt my tears escaped and held down onto his wound so that his blood flow would be stable.

"Y/N, I want you to know that you mean so much to me, same goes for- No, Mike, you're not saying goodbye. " I interrupted him, He gulped and sat up, using all his strength he kissed my forehead which made me cry.

"Steve, Take her now." Mike demanded, I yelled a no and felt Steve grip onto me. He picked me up and all I did was kick and scream.

"STEVE, LET ME GO. PLEASE, MIKE, MIKE." I yelled as I struggled to release from Steve's grip. I wasn't strong enough and watched as we walked away from my best friend. In those quick moments I couldn't breathe, I was frustrated with myself, I was frustrated with Mike, all he's leaving me with are memories....

~end of flashback~

I clenched my jaw and opened my eyes as my flash backed ended, my eyes came contact with Mikes grave.

"You didn't have to leave. You left me, and now that you're gone... I feel like a completely different person, I need you here with me" I whispered under my breath.

-sorry this was depressing and bad. I had it saved and never posted it so here!! Please comment! ❤️💔😭