Eps 10

6 YEARS LATER

BTS become a worldwide boy band. They debut as an idol after graduation. Red Velvet also become an idol but different agency with their boyfriend also Black Pink. While IU, become a soloist. Even they are busy with their concert, but they still contact each other.

In those years Mark also becomes an idol with his new friends with a group named Got7. Hana also archived her dream to have a restaurant with her mother. Her father still works with Y/N's father but his position now is higher than before. Mr Choi now becomes the right-hand man for Mr Lee. In those years everything is changed.

There a girl with two kids that just landed at International Airport. She looks very fashionable. Black glasses cover her eye, silky black cardigan covering her body and branded handbag while the two kids wear the same clothes. They were fighting for something.

"Alvin. Allen. Stop it." She scolded them as she had enough hearing their noisy keep fight for something that was already left away.

"Mommy... He just broke my iPad." Her son said. While the other, just scoffed.

"You broke mine first." His twin said.

"You did it."

"It you, Alvin."

"Alvin Ryan and Allen Ryan. Stop fighting." She sighed and keep dragging their luggage. The twin follows her.

"Mommy? Are we gonna stay here forever?" Allen suddenly asks as soon to get in a cab.

"Yes. Your parent wants you two stays with me before they died. You have no one else at there. Like or not you have too. Understand?" She said to her sons.

"Yeah. I'm so happy to have you as a mommy. Even you're not our real mommy, you are the best mommy ever. I love you." Alvin said.

"I love you more." Allen added.

"I love you both. If you two are tired, just sleep. I'll wake up you if we there." She said.

~Time skips~

After half an hour drive, at last, they arrived at the hotel. She decided to get rest a little before getting home. Took out her luggage, she paid the driver and get in the hotel lobby. Her sons already get in.

"Asyy this kids. Jinjja." She mumbled.

"Mommy! Mommy! Look who we're going meet." Allen suddenly runs to her and pulled her with him.

"Mommy! BTS is here." Alvin spoke. She was so surprised to hear that name.

"Who?" She asked again to make sure she is not misheard.

"BTS. Bangtan Sonyeondan." The said. As they said, she was trying to avoid the boys. But suddenly.

"Y-Y/N?" Someone was standing in front of her. Someone that she never expected to see there.

"Sun- Sunbae? What are you doing here?" She looked at the guy that directly looked at her.

"We just back from tour concert. And we stay a night here before going home. How are you, Y/N?" He asked happily as saw the girl that he loves was standing in front of him.

"You know him, mommy?" Allen suddenly ask. Alvin was looking at Jimin. Shocking that the idol knows his mommy.

"Mommy?" Alvin shakes her hand as she does not say anything.

"Are you okay?" He asked.

"Huh? Hmm. I-I'm o-okay. Let check-in." She said and go to receptionist passing Jimin. Suddenly Jimin's hand reached her. She immediately stopped next to him. His touch brings her some feeling inside. The feeling that she never experience. Her heart beat also rising up.

"I miss My Y/N." Jimin slowly said giving some chill to her. Their face is in the opposite way.

"L-Let me g-go, sunbae? There a lot of people here." Y/N said to remind him that he is not a certain person anymore. He is Park Jimin, Worldwide Kpop Idol. Jimin gives last tight grips before let her go.

"S-sunbae?"

"Please... I really miss you. I still love you Y/N." He said and let her go. After checked in, they went to their room. Alvin and Allen noticed that Y/N was in deep thought.

"Mommy are you okay?" Allen ask. He went closer to Y/N and hug her. Alvin the same thing to her.

"How you know BTS mommy?" Alvin suddenly ask. Y/N take a breath and speak.

"They are my senior at my school before I study abroad." She smiles at them.

"How close you and Jimin hyung?" Allen ask.

"He is... My fitness coach. He helped me be like this. I mean he changes me from chubby to pretty. I thanked him so much." She explained.

"But he doesn't seem like your coach. The way he looked at you more than a coach. Is he your boyfriend?" Alvin question makes Y/N silent a moment.

"Enough now okay. Get ready we going to lunch. Tomorrow morning we are going to grandpa's house." She said avoiding them.

After a moment, they were heading to the restaurant. Y/N press the button and wait for the door open. While waiting for Alvin and Allen keep teasing each other. Y/N just chuckled at their cuteness. As the door open, they step inside. Y/N about to close the door but someone stopped it.

"Thank God." The boy said. Y/N was shocked when saw the faces. They step in without notice that was her. But her eye meets someone. He was staring at her too.

"Chim palliii... We are hungry. Hyung is waiting for us there." Taehyung said. As he got in, Y/N press the close button and go to the lobby. They were silent until Allen and Alvin looked up at the boys and talked.

"Mommy? Why you did not say hi to your ex-senior?" Allen ask. Lucky the elevator stop right on time before the boys about to say something. Y/N quickly went out avoiding the boys.

"Mommy waits for me!" Alvin said as he was focus talking to Jungkook.

"You are slow." Allen stuck out his tongue to Alvin. The boys also went in the same way as Y/N go. Y/N and the twin enter the restaurant looking at the empty space that far from anyone. She didn't want to be near to the boys.