XXVIII ❥❥❥ Ep1-Let's Get Along

CLARA

The Gardendia Dorms were divided into two sections : Senturio's Sactuary for the boys and Megaira's Garden for the girls. The two buildings were connected by a glass bridge and at the middle is the common room, the reception and the dining room. The common room is more like a leisure room. The bulletin board is also there, where stuff would be posted to notify everyone. Then the dining room is basically where food is served but there is only a certain time they serve food. Then the reception is like in hotels, where you get your room keys, ask for room service then swipe your student card when you borrow stuff.

She wasn't sure about the boys' dorms but the girls dorms come with their own kitchen, spa (for real!) and the girls common room. There's also a laundry room here and a small grocery store at the ground floor. Then there's also a small library and a rooftop!! It was crazy.

However, She doesn't know how her room would look like as they weren't given ranks yet, so all first year girls had to share a room tonight. The day after tomorrow they would be awarded their rankings, privledges and basically social status in this school. Clara wasn't that aware about rankings yet since she just breezed through the pamphlet and the otome game did not focus much on their school rankings. Maybe she'll just ask Avarys or Elena later.

So currently, Clara is sitting on a bean bag she shares with Angel in the mixed gender common room — feeling extremely bloated. Their dinner was a feast! It's like an eat all you can buffet. She wonders if this is even a school.

"And then that girl Sofia got herself—" Angel ranted that Clara had once again drowned out. She had told the story over and over again, angry ranting about the hell Sofia Glowpeak had put her and Prince Amadeus over the initiation. Now that she mentions it, Prince Amadeus was nowhere to be seen in the common room. He probably went off to the boys' dorms for a well deserved rest.

"Well you must've got it worse Chapelle," Andrew surprisingly symphatized, while shoving a spoonful of ice cream in his mouth. "You got it worse than getting stuck with either Margavine or sis."

Ignoring his comment, Clara turned to him. "How did your initiation go Andrew dear?" She smiled when she noticed her brother dearest cringing.

"All was well. I put up with Margavine for a few hours, then we met— what was his name again?" Andrew tapped his chin, trying to remember who they met. "Noir! They're twins. I forgot the girl's name but the guy, Luka Noir was pretty cool. He's a fan of Don Montanac, plus he reads Montgomery's Demise too!!" Andrew surprisingly gushed, because in their circles watches what he watches or reads what he reads. It's nice to know that someone shared his interests,because by golly Clara was so tired of him monologuing how amazing Don Montanac is or how tear jerking Montgomery's Demise is.

They all probably just have different hobbies— Clara's into baking, Elena is into sewing, Angel likes gardening surprisingly, Amadeus is into music, and Avarys is into....

Fencing maybe? Now that she mentions it, she doesn't know much about what Avarys does in his free time. Then again during his free time he is bothering her

Look, a little trivia about Andrew, he watches the most bizarre operas with Duke Lidius , and his favorite was Don Montanac, which was a story of a slave back in the olden times who rose to power.

This is a shout-out to those planning to be Andrew's girlfriend— you all better prepare your butts to sit through a three hour play and watch it every 6pm on Sunday at Diamond City.