Chapter 8: My New Playtoy

* Any similarity with real life is a coincidence, this is a work of fiction. Though I do not own any rights relating to BTS or BigHIt.*

His lips came closer. I could feel his breath on my face, warm and kind. And just as he was about to collide his lips with mine. His cheek caresses mine, and I feel his lips on my ear. His hands came to my soft brown hair and pretended to kiss me.

"Don't move, love." He whispered seductively, but he shouldn't say that when our bodies are so close, and my knee on near his...

"KIM NAM JOON! KIM SEOK JIN! MIN YOON GI!" His hand clenched my hair, and he came closer when he heard his name.

" JUNG HO-SEOK! PARK JIMIN! KIM TAE HYUNG! JEON JUNG KOOK!" Finally, the crowd moved passed us, and the voices grew smaller as they came closer to the BigHit building.

Once they were completely gone, I kicked him in the balls.

" WHY WAS THAT FOR?!" He stumbled back, his hands covering his crotch area.

"Don't ever do that again, or there would not be anything left I can kick." I started to walk away, leaving him grunting as he tries to stand up. But then I remember I can't leave him here, and that he is now my responsibility.

I ignore my rapid beating heart, breathe deeply and close my eyes, trying to swallow my anger at him.

I turn on my heels and came close to him.

" Stand up, let's go." I say.

"Where?" He asked, and I am taken aback by the surprising softness in his eyes when I expected to find pure rage and disgust.

"Home."

~.~

It is very rare when something makes me smile, much less laugh. But as I followed the directions to the BTS's house, and Suga found out that I am their new bodyguard and not some strong head fan, his face drained of color.

"Why her?! She is just a... girl." He says while everyone else ( and by everyone I mean BTS, Mr.Lee and Gorilla) is either playing video games, listening to music, sleeping ( V ) or working ( Mr. Lee and Gorilla.)

" She is the one who saved Jungkook, you should be grateful."

"Grateful my arse..." He rushed upstairs, where the rooms are located and left Mr. Lee and I staring at each other

"Guys, I have an announcement to make." Jungkook wakes V from his loud snoring, and everyone stops doing what they were doing to listen to Mr.Lee

"In one week, we will go to a meeting with BluePink's manager. They want to make a collaboration with you. However, from the research we have made, some of the attacks come from the area they are located... We must be very careful." Apparently, no one really cared about the gravity of the situation. It wasn't enough for one of the members to get almost killed on the street, to make them realize that this is real life.

"Ae Ri, you will have enough training to accompany us, as an official bodyguard." I nod. "Make sure to work really hard with us, because I can definitely say, that something will happen that day."

Will I be able to control my 'abilities'? I don't know, but what I know is that I need to keep these guys safe.

Since when have I started thinking about their safety?

I have many questions, and none have answers. But as the night comes, and everyone started going to their rooms, not without having a little chat with me so that we can gt to know each other, Jungkook stops me from going up.

"Em... Ae Ri? I-I just want to say... thank you." His cheeks matched the pink color of his hoodie. And I couldn't help but smile. "It's not big deal, I am glad you are fine." I brushed him off, yet the feeling of accomplishment made its way through my chest.

"You saved my life, and... I owe you for that." He got closer, unintentionally, and I can see his small black earring in one of his ears, his face sparkles without makeup and he wears a kind smile .

"I am your bodyguard, this is my job now. So don't think that you have anything to pay me back. Your safety is enough." We smiled at each ether, somehow lost in the unexpected friendliness we found in each other, and right at that moment, I knew we would grow very close, and a very nice friendship will grow.

He went upstairs, not without wishing me a good night, and that if I needed anything, I made sure I ask him. I told him I am not a little kid, but either way, I said my thanks.

I walk to the kitchen because thirst was evident now that no one was around. I open the fridge, and the light coming out of it didn't blind me, on the contrary, my pupils adapted instantly, and I could see everything clearly.

But someone closed the door, and the light of the fridge was gone.

I was thrown against the fridge, two arms holding me hostage in between one body. A face came closer to me, and I cannot say I am not surprised to see who it is...

V.

"What the hell?" I ask, not moving, or doing anything against him, knowing that if I do, it will probably be the end of him.

"Go. We don't want you here. We have enough with the other two." He said the reason for his frustration and anger towards me is unknown. Yet he is not the only one angry at me for all I know.

"I work here now." I say, my face straight, my breathing even. His words true.

"We can protect ourselves, we don't need you." He smelled good, a masculine smell of forest, his hair was a perfect shade of platinum, and his eyes hold many secrets, just like mine.

"Yes, you do."He was asleep when I entered the house and he didn't even notice. He doesn't seem to notice right now that all from his hip down is exposed.

Reckless and stupid. We need to work on that.

"If I can prove that you need me, what would you give me?" I say, taunting him, playing with him. And I realized my time here will not be as boring as I expected.

My comment seemed to make him angrier. And I grin.

"I don't need you."He keeps saying that, not knowing that my arms have already come around his body, holding him in place.

"One week, I will be fully trained. We will go to BluePink's office, and something will happen. If you come back without a scratch, I win. If something happens to you, anything, you win. Easy? Or do I repeat it to you?" He gets closer, dominant in his foolish mind.

" If you win I will be your slave for a week. And if I win, you will be mine. Deal?"

"Deal." Now both of us where grinning, I playfully, he...foolishly

Next week will be very interesting for sure, now that I have managed to find myself a play toy.

Or he is the one who has found one...

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Hey guys!

FUN FACT:
V is very protective and selective with the people he loves, and maybe Ae Ri seems like a threat...

Leave your comments here, if you have any ----->

As always: Thank you, have a nice day and keep reading ;)

Something Serious.