Ch11- Difference of World And Power

Hello again~. (^_^) It's getting harder to continue the story. The main thing in the story, in the first place I was thinking to make a magic School arc on Earth but somehow I make the Idea of summoned to another world.

Anyway this is the eleventh.

Enjoy~✓.
------------------
Royal Bedroom

In this room, you could see a group of boys and girls in their youth sleeping on the same bed. If it is was seen, it would cause a misunderstanding. However, this is not weird or strange.

Eleven teenagers. They are the summoned heroes who were supposed to defeat the demon lord and save humankind.

The time now is morning. None of the youths were awake yet. Usually, a maid would come and wake them up but as they were very exhausted, the king ordered them to let them wake up naturally and never disturb them.

In the afternoon, a boy, Hiiragi woke up with a yawn. He with his eyes closed stretched his body. Then, he opened his eyes.

"..... An unfamiliar bed.... Unfamiliar ceiling.........."

He drowsily muttered. He blinked a few times. Then, he looked around.

"Familiar faces...........eh?"

He made a question at the end of his sentence. He saw a few beautiful girls sleeping soundly at his right and handsome boys at his left. Again, he closed his eyes and thought.

Yesterday Miyuu and I transferred to Magic Highschool. Got in Class A, introductions, magic circle.......magic circle?.......... Oh, summoned to another world. And cliche thing. Then, got in bedroom-.......that's why.

Finally, he remembered. Then, he thought again. If the girls woke up, they would scream and misunderstand so how should I get out from this situation.

While he was thinking, another boy, Eiji woke up with a groan.

"Ugh....."

Hiiragi snapped out of his thoughts. Eiji got up quickly and looked around. When he saw the girls, he was about to shout. Luckily, Hiiragi stopped it with his hand.

"Wha-!!?"

"Shh.. they will misunderstand if they wake up."

"Hmmummm."

"What are you saying?"

"Kmhmkmhk."

Eiji mumbled while pointing his finger at Hiiragi's hand. Hiiragi understood it and released his hand.

Eiji breathed slowly to enjoy the joy of breathing. Then, he asked.

"Now, how do we get out of this situation?"

Eiji, as he had the same thinking as Hiiragi's, asked. Hiiragi said 2 ways.

"Either we sneak out unnoticed or wake all them up and explain."

"..........it's better if we sneak out, right?"

"Yeah...."

Hiiragi agreed. Then, they slowly got off the bed, leaving Haruto behind as sacrifice.

Sorry Haru. Your sacrifice will not be in vain.

They got out of the room. They exhaled nervously. Eiji showed his palm to Hiiragi and looked at him with expectations.

Hiiragi in return high five him with a giggle.

"Now, what do we do?"

Eiji muttered. As they got out of the room, they wondered what to do while waiting them to wake up.