Ch12- Debate Of Logic

Hello again. Guys I need help. I've got no idea to write in the story. So please tell me what to do. Please leave a comment if you have any idea.

This is the last chapter before I rest for a certain time.
------------------
Royal Dining Room

"You two are so uncaring."

Haruto said to Hiiragi and Eiji with a dissatisfied face. Eiji smiled forcefully.

Hiiragi just ignored it.

"Sorry, it was necessary to make you the sacrifice."

"You can use Reiki-kun!"

"The girls won't mind it if it is a kid. If we all escape they would ask where we slept, so thank you."

"I don't want your thanks."

Haruto sulked at his place. This is the dining table of the royal. The king sat at the end of the table and his children near him at the sides. Hiiragi and his friends sat.

The king, Cyrus with a smile said.

"Good morning, Heroes-sama. I am sure you are hungry as you didn't have the chance to eat yesterday. This morning, I have prepared a feast for you. Do not be shy and eat."

He invited them to feast. The meals on the table were all very appetizing and delicious. Hiiragi end the others didn't wait and just eat while enjoying the taste. The moment continued until they finished eating.
------------------

"Are you satisfied with our gourmets, Heroes-sama?"

"Yeah...... Very much."

"Thank you for your praise."

Cyrus thanked Hiiragi and the others with happy face. Then, they changed place to the King's Throne.

They discussed their plans for this year. Hiiragi and Miyuu would stay in the castle and read about the records and collected knowledge about various things. Eiji and the others would train and explore the world to save their former territories.

Hiiragi wondered about something and asked the king.

"Cyrus-san, is it possible that there will be several holy weapons hidden or obtained?"

The surrounding except the summoned peoples were surprised by his question.

Cyrus kept his poker face and asked Hiiragi.

"Why do you think so, young man?"

He changed how he call Hiiragi from hero to young man. Hiiragi simply answered.

"Because......if there were legends of the summoned heroes, doesn't that mean there were the past heroes? They should have some weapons which would probably be powerful since they would be facing a demon lord."

"I....see......"

Cyrus felt defeated after hearing Hiiragi's way of thinking. As the king, Cyrus must thought one step ahead and realise it. But Hiiragi was different. He thought of the past and create the best possibility for the next step.

"There were a few legendary weapons left behind by the past heroes but they were too powerful and uncontrollable for an inexperienced person to wield them. I think you should train for at least one month to use them."

"Well......I'm just asking since I'm curious."

"Father, may I?"

"Yes, what is it, Sylvia?"

Sylvia raised her head and inquired.

"I suggest a way to increase Eiji-sama and his comrades strengths."