1.3

Author's Note: Thanks for all the kind comments. I appreciated them. They make me more motivated to write! :)

Lin Xi has been getting bored staying in the residence every day. There's barely any hot guys that he can admire. Anytime he sees someone, Zi Wu Han sticks his head in front of him! Why does he keep following him everywhere?! He can't take it; he's going to sneak out.

Before Lin Xi even put a foot out of the bedroom door, he was stopped by the one and only Zi Wu Han.

"Where does young master want to go? I will accompany you."

"Just getting a light snack."

Zi Wu Han smiled, "I'll help you get one from the kitchen."

As soon as his shadow disappeared, he quickly called for Lei Yi and dragged him out of the residence.

"Young master, I've got your snack," Zi Wu Han knocked but didn't get a response. He opened the door and the room was empty.

His eyebrows creased and ran out quickly. No one has seen Lin Xi ever since the morning. He immediately called for the guards and went searching for Lin Xi.

In the meantime, Lin Xi excitedly roamed the streets and bought many trinkets including a mask for disguise. They entered a restaurant as Lei Yi tried to persuade the young master to go back.

"Let's go in!"

"Young master..."

Ah, young master, Zi Wu Han is going to chop me into pieces. These days, he had his eyes on me like a hawk. I won't survive another day if you get injured out here. Lei Yi lamented inside.

So many guys for me to drool over. Lin Xi looked out the window to see the scenery with joy but the tranquil moment was interrupted as a man approached them.

"Hey, miss are you alone? Would you like company?" The man had a sinister look in his eyes as he tried to grab Lin Xi's hand when someone crushed his.

He groaned when Zi Wu Han broke his hand and threw him to the other side of the room.

"Young master, why did you sneak out?"

Zi Wu Han stared at Lin Xi's face that was covered by a golden mask which expose his nose and mouth. At that moment, Zi Wu Han wanted to keep Lin Xi in a cage so that he could be the only one that saw him.

Lin Xi sighed and stood up.

Zi Wu Han thought he would return with them; however, Lin Xi suddenly jumped out the window.

Zi Wu Han, who was in shock, tried to catch him, but he was too late.

Lin Xi's words echoed in his mind as he ran after him.

"Zi Wu Han! If you catch me, I will obediently follow you back. On the other hand, if you can't I will play all I want. You have 2 hours."

Zi Wu Han chuckled as a murderous look exuded out of his eyes scaring all the guards.

—————

Lin Xi: Hey System, don't you have some type of mall that I can buy stuff from?  If not, what's the point of you?

System 1314: Host I'm useful! It's just that I need more energy from you to access the mall. But I can help you hide from Zi Wu Han!

Lin Xi: No I need you to help me with something else. I want to confirm something about Zi Wu Han.

In some hidden corner of the town, Lin Xi took off his mask and the opposite of him is someone with the face of Lin Yu.

System 1314: Host, is this enough?

Lin Xi: Yes, it's perfect.

He smiled and waited for Zi Wu Han to appear. System 1314 was confused as to why the host told him to create a person with Lin Yu's face. What was he trying to confirm? The system watched cluelessly as the scene unfolded.

Zi Wu Han finally saw someone who looked like Lin Xi in front of the road. However, the person turned around and he recognized that he was Lin Yu.

"Brother Han, what are you doing here?" Lin Yu asked with sparking eyes.

Zi Wu Han looked annoyed noticing that the 2-hour time limit was nearing its end. Without answering Lin Yu, he turned around, but someone held onto his clothing.

Lin Yu who was on the verge of tears held onto Zi Wu Han.

"Brother Han, don't you care for me anymore? Don't you love me?" Lin Yu tearfully asked him.

A blood vein was bulging on his forehead as he held himself from exploding. Before he strangled the boy in front of him, he felt a presence watching over them. He subtly looked in his peripheral vision where he saw Lin Xi.

His slender body and luscious long hair flowed from a tree branch. Zi Wu Han got excited but calmed down before the boy ran away.

"Brother Han?" the voice broke Zi Wu Han from his thoughts.

Zi Wu Han smiled and spoke out loud, "I have always watched you from afar. Your every movement attracted me and I wanted to stay by your side forever."

Lin Yu blushed while Lin Xi on the branch frowned.

Zi Wu Han continued, "Lin Xi, the only person in my heart is you."

Lin Xi looked in shock as his eyes collided with Zi Wu Han.