1.4

Lin Xi who was captured by Zi Wu Han was forced to obediently go back to the General's residence. Ever since that day, Zi Wu Han wouldn't let Lin Xi out of his sight. Since he couldn't go anywhere without Zi Wu Han looking over his shoulder, Lin Xi decided to stay in his bedroom and work on making some new clothes.

The ancient style clothing was very thick with the large number of layers. He wanted to make some designs for clothing that matched his modern style. When he went shopping in the town, he collected a couple of unique silks. After a week of sewing - since there was no sewing machine available during this time - he finished his product which was a white plain cloth with gold borders and intricate designs of gold roses. It was combined with a blue outer layer aligned in gold and a blue belt.

When Lin Xi wore his own design around the residence, many people stopped and stared. Zi Wu Han practically burned a hole through him and wanted to trap him inside. 

Lin Xi noticed that Zi Wu Han had a hole in his servant garment. He shook his head. Is this man really the crown prince?

He decided to make a set for Zi Wu Han. It was similar to his robe, but it was bordered with blue silk instead of gold. Since he was still a servant, it was kept plainly without any intricate designs.  

When Lin Xi gave it Zi Wu Han, his eyes slightly watered. Although Lin Xi heard his confession, he wasn't emotionally moved because many people have confessed to him in his past life. However, he did confirm his suspicion of Zi Wu Han's love for Lin Yu has faded.

Lin Xi still had his plan to restore Zi Wu Han's position of crown prince which might just happen automatically since he isn't fighting with Chen Bai for Lin Yu.

His days passed by peacefully as he waited for the day the emperor takes the throne and comes for his son.

Eventually, the day came as a parade of carriages came in front of General Lin's house. Zi Wu Han was taken and sent to the palace. After a few months, Zi Wu Han was fully assimilated as the crown prince and rumors spread of an engagement between Zi Wu Han and a princess that visited the country.

On the other hand, Lin Xi has been continuously bored and decided to sneak out. He also dragged along Lei Yi who couldn't protest against his master. This time, Lin Xi decided to open up a shop where he could sell his clothing design. It became extremely popular among commoners and nobility. Even the empress couldn't resist the fashion trend.

Throughout the streets, different rumors were floating around about the crown prince and his engagement. Even though Lin Xi had an indifferent face, he was slightly annoyed.

Ever since Zi Wu Han left, the food hasn't been as appetizing. There was also a lack of flavor in his tea because Zi Wu Han always made it perfectly. Lin Xi didn't realize Zi Wu Han slowly crawled into his heart.

Who was the one that tearfully said he would be back as he left the General's residence for the palace. And now you're marrying a princess!

Lin Xi angrily walked into a restaurant and people watched. No matter how long he looked at all the sexy men in the street, he would unconsciously think of Zi Wu Han.

At the same time – in the palace – Zi Wu Han was being followed by an annoying princess from a neighboring country.

"Your majesty, I'm new to your country. Would you be my guide during my stay?" Princess Fei blinked her bright, big eyes as she pleaded.

He was about to reject when she added, "I also want to purchase some clothing from this famous store 'Wanmei'"

He paused in his steps. His guard he placed with Lin Xi – to ensure his safety – recently told him that Lin Xi opened the store with all his creations.

Princess Fei who expected a rejection heard, "Let's go." She looked up to see Zi Wu Han speeding away and ran after him.

When they arrived in front of 'Wanmei', there were many customers. As soon as they entered, Zi Wu Han noticed Lin Xi who had a silk scarf covering his nose and mouth – exposing only his peach blossom eyes. Customers were normally attracted by the clothing; however, today, their eyes wandered towards a mysterious man instead.

He had a melancholy look most of the time, but that didn't stop people from stealing a glance. He was adorned with beautiful robes that were uniquely designed. The most eye-catching was his eyes since his nose and mouth were covered. The bewitching peach blossom eyes that entice all to look at him.

Lin Xi also noticed two people entering his store. One was a small girl who elegantly walked in with enthusiasm as her eyes wandered around which finally landed on him. Princess Fei had a purple mask on and saw the mysterious man with a graceful aura and an attractive face that almost matched hers – almost.

The other was a man with an excellent figure and a flawless face. He also had a mask on which covered most of his features, but it didn't hide the powerful atmosphere surrounding him. Lin Xi didn't notice it was Zi Wu Han because of the temperament change ever since he entered the palace, but it didn't mean that Zi Wu Han couldn't recognize Lin Xi.

When his eyes landed on Lin Xi's figure, he wanted to devour him. His gorgeous eyes pulled his heart strings enticing him to press him down in bed.

On the other hand, Lin Xi had similar thoughts because there was finally a man that would distract him from Zi Wu Han. The man's temperament exuded confidence and power. He wanted to be dominated by this man. Lin Xi's eyes twinkled in mischief when he approached them, but when he saw the girl wrap her arm around the man, his eyes dimmed.

Such a pity that he's taken.

He turned around but was pulled back by Zi Wu Han who broke away from Princess Fei's arm. Lin Xi raised his eyebrow in question. Zi Wu Han moved on impulse when he saw Lin Xi turning away from him. He couldn't bear it if his beloved's eyes weren't on him.

"Uh.. could you help me pick out some clothing?" Zi Wu Han asked

Lin Xi broke in a smile making Zi Wu Han blush, "Sure."

Lin Xi brought him around the shop showing him everything. Every so often, he would subtly touch him feeling all the hidden muscle underneath the layers of robes. Since the man never stopped him, Lin Xi shamelessly touched him.

Princess Fei who was ignored by both men was irritated.

"Your – ahem- big brother, I want to go back." She said sweetly.

Zi Wu Han was content with Lin Xi when she interrupted making him glare at her. Waving a guard over, he told them to bring her back.

Princess Fei realized that he wasn't leaving with her and protested, but was silenced with a cold stare.

When she returned to the palace, a messenger from her father commanded that she return home. She could only acquiesce but made sure rumors of the crown prince's love for her spread throughout the country.

No man has ever rejected me! You will marry me no matter what!

She returned home and begged her father to hasten the communication between the two countries. She wanted the engagement with the crown prince as soon as possible. Her father spoiled her since young, agreed to her request.