156

sexual content...

We got into the car that was a whole different atmosphere to what it was earlier- this time we were happy. When we sat in the car, he leaned over the seat towards me and left his hand on my cheek, pulling me in for a kiss.

I smile as he pulls back, the small smacking noise conveying from the separation of our lips.

"Are we going to be ready for this?" I laugh as he starts up the car.

"I guess we're gonna have to be." He chuckles while starting to drive out of the hospital parking lot. He places his hand on my thigh, tucking his fingers between my closed legs.

I place my hand on top of his, feeling so content and happy. I can't believe we are doing this, I don't even think I've thought of half of the things we will need to do and how much our lives are going to change, but I don't care.

"Are we going to tell the guys?" I ask in curiosity.

"I rather keep this between us for as long as we can. We need to get our shit together before anything else." He rubs my upper thigh, steering with this other hand on the bottom of the wheel.

I never really thought of how he was going to tell Louis and Niall, let alone his gang in general. Maybe he will just tell the guys eventually but try to keep it a secret from the gang. I would understand that he would want to hide this all because of his reputation and for safety reasons. We have a lot of difficult conversations ahead of us regarding this unborn baby, but after everything we've been through I know we can handle it.

I admire his chiseled features, seeing how irresistible he looked. The sunglasses sat on his face, his jaw sharp and his neck looking so built and smooth. His plump diamond shaped lips were contrasted with his black hoop at the corner of his mouth. I looked down at his forearm, analyzing the tattoo sleeve that went all the way down to his hand while was tucked between my thighs.

"What are you staring at?" He takes in my not to subtle staring of his body.

"You." I resort to the obvious answer.

"Mm I see that." He chuckles and rubs my leg, inching his hand a bit higher. I snicker a bit while biting my lip to realize how gorgeous he is- well not that I didn't know that already.

I should've speculated more that their was a reason his hand was too high, because I suddenly felt his fingers brush against the fabric of my center. My body shuddered at the unexpected touch, my legs tending but soon to relax.

I turn my head to him who was watching the road with a smirk, still driving normally.

"You're insane." I can't help but chuckle.

"And why is that?" He plays dumb with the cocky expression on his face.

"We are in a moving vehicle, focus on the road." I scold in a playful manner.

"Well-" He suddenly moves his hand to quickly slide into my legging, "I'm a very good multitasker." He murmurs with his natural gravely voice.

My breath empties my lungs at the surprised motion, making me grip the side of my leather seat with my right hand. His hand stays between my legs under both materials that cover the growing ache in my core. He runs his two fingers along me before easily getting to the bundle of nerves, moving his fingers in a circular motion.