Headcanons: Julius, Leopold, William, Mereoleona, Nacht

Headcanons of some who have requests right now.

Includes:

- Julius with a not-a-morning-person reader

- Jealous Julius

- That request of Leopold and a reader who's Yuki's twin sister, which I never got around to finish writing as a one shot, and also lost the original. Now as HCs.

- William with a Gray Deer roommate

- Mereoleona just because I had unfinished ones

- Nacht with a not-morning-person reader

Julius Novachrono

(Not morning-person reader)

- When you get waken up, it's by a number of possible things that have all happened before. Doesn't matter what time of day it is. Usually, it's:

1) Marx yelling at Julius.

2) Julius sneaking out or sneaking back in, so you wake up in the middle of about to stab him, the intruder.

3) Julius, excitedly whispering about magic he saw to previously-sleeping you.

4) Julius shaking you awake to tell you about the magic he saw like a little kid waking you up to tell you about their dreams.

5) A commotion being caused by other visiting knights.

- Back in the Azure Deer, when it was still Gray Deer, and he was the Captain, he was still willing to wake you up.

- Back then, that doesn't mean he's not scared of you. Now, you just bregrudgingly listen because it's kind of hard to be mad at someone so excited.

- For newbies to the squad, their "initiation" came in two parts. They could wake you up, and do something else decided by Julius to the squad. Julius wished them good luck. Since you had to deal with Julius's paperwork, and harder missions as a senior, you loved your sleep.

- On days where there's no initiation, it's usually a job passed between squadmates. Eventually, Nacht just says "I hate indecisive people", and takes the job. Even though he is also not a morning person, but you're sleeping into the afternoons, so he's awake enough by that point. When he's away, though, it gets passed among them again.

- William actually survived the initiation because he was considerate enough to give you breakfast in bed. And this was after an especially grueling mission.

Yami: How did you do that?

William: I just gave her breakfast?

Julius, sweatdropping as he never thought of that: *turning to Yami* Am I... a bad boyfriend?

Yami, deadpanning:

- They all took notes. And realized Nacht actually did this tactic too.

Yami: You knew this whole time, and never said anything?

Nacht, smiling: I would like being served breakfast in bed too. Then, I wouldn't have to go through the trouble of leaving my room.

- Suddenly, you weren't so scary. But there were days where you would glare at them, and they would leave the food on a desk.

- After that, Julius proposed because Yami also made a comment on how you've been going out for years with no changes.

(Including the jealous Julius here)