The Creature

Chills ran through their backs as the voice surrounded them completely.  They could not tell which direction it came from, but they knew that they have to escape as soon and as far away from it as possible.  However Ai and Zise were still bound by the invisible rope, after being saved, how could the rest leave the two behind.

Suddenly the ground rose up and four mountains grew from the ground.  The landscaped changed within a blink of an eye.  They were suddenly surround on all four sides.  With no choice, they landed on the ground and stood back to back, looking around themselves for the unknown enemy.

The forest that surrounded them was quiet and eerie.  No animals could be heard and no wind could be felt blowing through the trees.  Everything was stil.  

Their loud beating hearts could only be heard in their ears as they waited.  

“You think you can destroy everything that I built without any consequences?” The voice said.  “You think you could escape my world that I created?”  

A total and complete dread filled their bodies as they listened to the mysterious entity speak.

“You must now face the consequences of your mistake.”  

The ground below them starts to rumble and crack.  Everyone moved to one side of the crack so they wouldn’t be separated. The ground broke again and the group was split in two.  The crack separated them quickly from each other as the crack began to fill up with the sea.   They were soon 50 yards away from each other and could only watch as the sea began to bubble and swirl in one motion, as if something was coming up from the sea.  

Twelve large purple tentacles broke through the water, causing everyone to take a step back as the monster under the sea emmeraged.  At first the water was blanketed in what they thought was seaweed, however when the head emerged from the sea, the seaweed became the monster’s hair.  

Everyone could clearly see, the sea monster was a woman.  Her skin was pearly white, with wide, large red eyes.  Her nose was flat with large, pouty grey lips.  She wore no clothes to cover her naked breasts, and her legs were the twelve teticles.  Her long thin arms reached out to push back her dark green seaweed hair as she looked at both sides with a sneer.  

They ruined her plans.  She was so close to finally absorbing the phoenix’s soul, but their disturbance made her 5000 years of work into nothing!  She enticed so many men to do her bidding, promising them everything their hearts desire, as long as they sacrificed lives to her.  The lives helped her get stronger so she could siphon the phoenix’s powers into The Amethyst Stone and absorb it to herself.  

When the phoenix's soul was completely absorbed within The Amethyst Stone, she needed the perfect body to place The Amethyst Stone into and seal herself inside of the human so she could walk through each country and bring each country to their knees.  She would then rule the world, both land and sea.

The human she chose was the precious Princess Sya, who she had watched grow up to be the strongest out of Zion’s children.  She had strength, speed, talent, brains and beauty. She was courageous, vicious, and independent.  Sya was her perfect host body, but her plans were all ruined.  

Not only did everyone on the island either left or died, Zion died, taking with him, most of her powers.  His powers came from her, she shared her powers with him to make him strong.  There had always been a connection between her and her contracted slave, but the moment they die, the connection would die too.  Any power she lent them would  would be sealed off and die along with her slave.  

At the time of Zion’s death, she had lent him most of her powers, for Zion was furious at his children for betraying him.  So she gave most of her strength to him to help him vent his anger and in the end help her gather all the dead souls that died during his tirade.  Who would have thought that he would die, by his own demonic creations?  What a joke!  

“Who are you?” Yuki shouted as he watched the silent creature watch them back.  He didn’t like the feeling the creature was giving him.  “What do you want?!”

The creature looked at Yuki and immediately without warning, her seaweed hair shot out and wrapped itself around Yuki’s throat and lifted his body up as if it was a rag doll.

Before anyone could move, the creature’s hair had wrapped itself around everyone and lifted them up from the ground.  Ju Long couldn’t fight the force of the seaweed ripping Sya away from his arms.  He didn’t even have enough time to shout her name as the seaweed tightened itself around his neck the the seaweed that was wrapped around Sya brought Sya’s limp body to the creature.

“You think that you can take what’s mine?!”  The creature said.  “You think you can come here and leave whenever you want?”  

The creature held on to Sya’s body next to hers as she caresses Sya’s cheeks softly and preciously.  

“You shall all pay for this.”  The creature said as the seaweed starts to tighten around each body.  Their groans and screams could be heard as the try their best from getting squeezed to death. But soon those groans and screams stopped.

Ju Long could only watch the horror on everyone's face as their face began to turn blue.  He watched as eveyone he cared for died right before his eyes.

“No…”  Ju Long whispered as he breathed his last breath.  

*********

Author's Note:  Muahahahahahaha!  The Queen of cliffhangers!!!!   #sorrynotsorry -ptd