Chapter 10: An unexpected encounter

There is no air in my lungs. My eyes wide, unbelieving. Trying to forget, trying to ignore, but this... this is just painful. I don't have to see my face, to know that there is no color on it. I feel gravity pulling me down, and down until I disappear.

They started taking. Manager Shi, with Manager Sejin who I didn't notice when he entered the room. Mr. Lee and Gorilla with the BluePink's bodyguards. And BTS with BluePink.

However, I see mouths moving, yet sounds are nonexistent. I stand on a corner, looking but not really absorbing anything.

"Ae Ri? Ae Ri!" I was suddenly awakened by Jungkook, whose worried gaze almost make me guilty.

"What?" I asked. My voice sounded so weak I wanted to slap myself. "Are you okay? You seem... sick." Ironic. The universe is testing me, I feel it on my bones. It can't be a coincidence.

Manager Shi has been in the Camp, and I don't know how, or why he is involved in this, but he is.

I try to process my thoughts and order my emotions. I can't have a break down here, in front of everyone.

Tears threaten to spill, I hold them back, but they are as stubborn as I.

"I am fine, thanks for asking." Jungkook smiles at me, but he is not stupid.

I just have to hope that Manager Shi doesn't recognize me, I just have to say low, hide my face, act normal, and most importantly. Breathe.

~.~

"Follow us to the dining room, we prepared a meal for all of you." His voice is just as I remember. Low and raspy, hollow, and hypocrite. As far as the meeting went, he didn't even glance at me.

The only people who noticed something was off with me where: Jungkook, Mr.Lee, and as surprising as it sounds... V.

We were walking throw the wide halls. Both managers deep in conversation at the front. Jimin, J-hope, Jin, and especially RM are getting along pretty well with all members of BluePink.  Right behind them, Junkook, Suga, and V. And at the very back, the bodyguards.

"Sht, sht, sht." V was whispering-yelling for my attention. His body facing forward, and his head slightly tint to his back, towards me.

"What?!" I whispered-yelled back, annoyed and frustrated by him wasting my time and thought I could very much use at this moment.

"You can't take back our deal, okay?"

I can't even with this little brat-

" Okay." I say in short breath.

" I am serious, don't feel intimidated by me. I mean, we both know I am going to win, but you still can't take our deal back, oke-"

"Okay, I get it! Now shut up and keep walking." That seems to shut him up, for now.

The doors opens, and a totally transparent bright room lies behind the door. Glass walls with a beautiful view just like every other room in the building.

A long, long, fancy transparent table greets us. With plates, forks, and other utensils I can't name in place, ready to be used.

"Please take a sit."

One thing about having 'abilities' is that you get extremely hungry. I guess my body consumes everything I give it and use its energy to its fullest.

So I was about to take a sit when Mr. Lee takes my arm and holds me in place.

"Not us." He says, and I swear everyone could hear my heart breaking.

"But... why?" I asked, my eyes watering.

"It's for them, our job is to watch them eat, not eat with them."

"That is the saddest thing I have ever heard." It was not, but my over exaggerating self-thought that at the moment.

I think I am crazy because Mr.Lee actually laughed. Not a crazy, loud laugh, but a short, music to my ears sound. And I don't know why but suddenly my worries flew away.

Just to return when Manager Shi, stands from his chair at the head of the table to propose a cheer.

"We are very grateful to have BTS here, we hope many great things are to come for both you and BluePink. Now, if you are so kind, please enjoy the f-"

Something clenches on my chest, a warning I have felt before. It all happens in a second, but to me, it felt like ages. The glass wall behind me breaks, and I turn my body as fast as I can, but it was too late.

Manager Shi was shot in the chest.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Hey guys!

So...yes. What is going to happen? :O Are new ties going to arise? Who is sending these attackers? 

Send BTS some help, jebal. XD

Leave your comments here, if you have any ----->

As always: Thank you, have a nice day and keep reading ;)

Something Serious.