Chapter 12: Disgusting.

The gunshots grow louder as I climb up the stairs. There is no point on going back now, to the boys. I just have to trust BluePink's manager to take care of them.

And they take care of each other.

I open the door to find bodies on the floor. Back up arrived, and it seems like we are the majority. As soon as one of the attackers saw me, he shot at me. I move my head to the opposite side where the bullet was going to land and missed it.

His eyes wide unbelieving of what I just did, of what I prevented to happen. I run at him and punch him in the gut so hard, his body went flying to the shattered glass and falls 25 floors to the ground.

One less, ten to go.

I keep dodging bullets but notice that my mind is not completely here. I keep thinking about RM, about Jin, Jimin, J-hope.

About Jungkook, about Suga, and even about V.

I did wrong on leaving them behind. I should have made sure they were completely safe to come here to help when it is pretty evident they don't need my help.

They need me with BTS.

But it is too late, Mr. Lee who struggles against shotting at several guys has already noticed me, and his face went blank with fear and anger towards me, and was it also worry?

He rushed towards me, dodging a guy who wanted to stab him and took my arm. "Go back with them, if you keep climbing down the stairs you will get to the reception, security is waiting for you."

"I am sorry-"

"We will talk about that later."

I throw out the window one more guy before going to the emergency exit and climb down the stairs, back to where I belong, and with who I belong.

With each stair I climb down, the gunshots are even less audible, after all, they are almost done with all the attackers. I open the door where I left the boys, I breathe heavily, not because of the thousand stairs I just climbed up and down in three seconds, but because if I don't find them here...

But suddenly a body came rushing towards me and hugged me tightly.

"Don't ever do that again," Jungkook whispered in my ear. I smiled in relief, and through his shoulder I stare at everyone else, standing and rushing towards me.

"Ae Ri are you crazy?" Almost yelled Jimin, who stared at me with wide eyes. I smiled at them, and an unknowing heat embraces my heart.

"We have to go." BluePink's members were too scared and focused on their own cries to notice me entering the room. "We have to move." I tell BluePink's manager, he nods, understanding the gravity of the situation, and follows me and BTS downstairs.

We were climbing the stairs fast but careful. "What is that?" V who was standing dangerously close to me said. I looked where he is pointing, and it's my shoulder.

"This... Oh, this is blood." I said with a straight face, it's probably some careless attacker's blood that splashed on my shoulder.

"Disgusting." Agh. Be patient Ae Ri, tomorrow you will have your payback. I say to myself.

We finally make our ways to the entrance, where just as Mr. Lee said, two big black vans are waiting for us, and a bunch ( probably the most I have seen) security, police and guards waiting for us, going to the stairs we just got off from.

Even medics came rushing our way, ignoring both me and BluePink's bodyguard completely and rushing to the stars, to the idols. Not that I really cared for obvious reasons, but the discrimination towards us was shown in a way that made me feel like they did it almost on purpose.

Jungkook made eye contact with me, as a young nurse was checking his pulse and his eyes with a small light, just like every other member. He noticed my 'hurt' face and saw the same discomfort in his eyes. It is nice of him to place himself on my shoes, not that its necessary, but it is appreciated.

On the other side, V was grinning at me, as if he was demonstrating how important he is compared to me. I rolled my eyes, and apparently, that made him even prouder as if he had just accomplished something.

I am just glad this is over with, I am glad the boys and BluePink are all safe and sound.

But as the seconds pass, and as minutes turn to hours, I wonder...

Why did everyone ignore the fact that Manager Shi was shot in the chest?

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Hey guys! I know... I know...

OKEY I AM SORRY FOR DISAPPEARING :( 

*hides* I will make it up to you I promise! 

*peaks* Anyway, we have now entered the plot, there are some clues in this chapter, and in the next ones ... let's just say that romance will have a major part from now on... this is what all of you have been waiting for!.

I will go back to my hiding place of bts on crack videos, thank you very much.

Leave your comments here, if you have any ----->

As always: Thank you, have a nice day and keep reading ;)

Something Serious.

.