Chapter 14: Save me

Sometimes life is hard. Not the normal hard, the hard you want to let time drown you, and darkness absorb your will to live. I have gone through that many times. My natural state of living were dried tears on my cheeks and my body hurting so bad all I wanted to do was give in.

But I didn't.

Luckily, I got out. Escaped. Survived. But also killed. Lied. Betrayed.

Won.

The weight on my shoulders is heavy. Both from my past, and from Kim Tae Hyung's body hanging on my shoulders. Its been 72 hours since he 'got hurt' and I 'lost' the deal. Even after having spent almost all these hours listening to him complaining about everything, and smelling his unbrushed mouth, I can't seem to ignore the fact that, indeed, I am being used.

"Faster!" He said as I carried his body to the 47th floor of the BigHit building. He didn't want to use the elevator, and so while we watched the other members getting into the comfortable, machine, I was forced to carry 62 kg of pure, and solid crackpot 47 floors. 47 FLOORS!

It is the truth, and the truth hurts.

"Have you ever learned... I don't know, to walk?" I was being sarcastic, because if I told him something like. 'USE YOUR FREAKING LEGS' This week would suddenly take a drastic turn.

"Yeah I have, but they are too precious to be used." He shouldn't push his luck like that. When he is on my back, and behind us, infinite stairs of infinite possibilities that just flew through my eyes.

" We are late, and I am going to get scolded because of you," He said, but of course, all he cared about was to lie his arms around my neck, and his legs on my waist. 
But suddenly, he did the unexpected. He sniffed on my soft brown hair.

"What are you doing?" I said in between grunting teeth. Did he just smell my hair? What is wrong with this guy?  Why do I suddenly feel fear from carrying him on my back?

"You smell good." He said with a bored face as I stopped abruptly from climbing stairs. He realized what he just said, and his cheeks turned a violent shade of red.

" I mean... If poop smelled good, then you would smell good. But poop doesn't smell good, so you don't." He looked everywhere but at my eyes. And I couldn't help but actually laugh out loud at his comment.

I put him down and laughed on his face.

"Is that the best excuse you could come up with? Man, you are really something." I said, trying to catch my breath as I continue laughing at his tomato red face and evident embarrassment.

"I-It is not an excuse!!! You really smell like poop." He said, getting closer to me, trying to stop my laughter.

"If you think I smell good, you should just say it." I said, with my arms crossed over my chest.

"Don't smile at me like that, I didn't say you smelled good." He says, crossing his arms over his chest. Making his black sweater scope on the right angles, and his black jeans tighten as he takes a threatening posture.

" I am not smiling." But I was, and that itself was surprising enough to stop me from smiling.

"Don't stop, it's cute."

And with that, we climbed the rest of the stairs. With a pleasant conversation, and an unwanted smile that I failed to hide from his shining eyes.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Hey guys! 

Love is in the air~
(I know, cringy.)

I love the type of relationship it's starting to grow in between Ae Ri and Tae❤️ What do you think?
It's just the start, after all...

Leave your comments here, if you have any ----->

As always: Thank you, have a nice day and keep reading ;)

Something Serious.