Chapter 10

Only Jin and that person were left in the area

Only Jin and that person were left in the area. All the other officers were no longer in their sight. The other sighed and let go of him.

"You shouldn't go out this late at night alone, your majesty."

Jin was still in shock and he turned to look at the officer. The person had a silver hair and had an eye patch. He could immediately recognise him as Yoongi's little Brother.

"A-are you-"

"Taehyung?"

The two turned to look at the owner of the voice. Yoongi was panting but he couldn't care less. He was relieved to see Jin safe and alive but his eyes were stuck on the other who stood before him.

The light that Taehyung waited for such a long time had appeared but it didn't brightened the darkness he fell into. His lips did crack into a smile as he felt elated seeing his brother. He wanted to cry out loud and hug the older but the days were over and his heart was concealed. He was nothing but an empty shell without feelings.

"I need to leave."

That was all Taehyung said before he turned to leave. Yoongi stopped him by grabbing his hand.

"Taehyung, stay with me."

The other looked at him with no sparkle in the eyes.

"Can you protect me like you promised, hyung?"

Yoongi couldn't reply.

Taehyung let out a soft sigh and grinned.

"It's okay, hyung. I promised that I will wait until the end."

••••••••••••••••••<>••••••••••••••••••

Jin was still too shocked to comprehend the situation. He followed behind Yoongi quietly as the latter directed him back to the house. He glanced at the back of Yoongi in guilt as the other didn't say anything. He couldn't even think of what would've happened to him if he was caught.

The two returned home without meeting any more officers. The moment they entered, they were greeted by the blonde green eyed boy.

"Are you okay, your majesty?"

Jin took his time to study the person in front.

"Who are you?"

"I'm Jimin, the son of Park."

"Park? Uncle Park? A royal advisor?"