i • introduction

+ - + - +

i n t r o d u c t i o n

+ - + - +

Three months after leaving New York City, Astoria Sovany is struggling to get used to life in the impossibly small town of Five Oaks, Ohio. The move was supposed to bring closure, but Storie still misses her father and her mother is still clinging to the hope that he's alive, two years after he disappeared without a trace.

When Storie starts at university a year late and lands a job in the campus bookstore, she's glad for a distraction from real life. She doesn't expect to find another distraction in the form of Liam Alexander, a junior in the notorious Theta Chi Theta fraternity, who saves her from an awkward encounter and asks her out for coffee. After years of being dismissed as the fat friend, Storie isn't used to any sort of attention from guys: Liam's persistence is refreshing, but she can't shake the feeling that he's hiding something.

The last thing Storie wants is to get hurt, but she doesn't want to throw away her first real shot at a relationship. With the help of her neighbour, Graham Ono, she navigates the world of college, dating, and friendship. Her life has been tipped upside down, but she's ready to turn it around.

+ - + - +

hi folks! after about 20 months in the paid program, All of Me is now back to being a free story! I hope you enjoy it! ❤️